Balthazar Backpack

Balthazar Backpack

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

When the track first came out there was no warning whatsoever that the backpack would be made soulbound.

I sold mine because as most new, highly sought out NON ACCOUNT/SOUL BOUND items tend to be high in price when they first come out and then drop in price, where you can rebuy it once the fury calms down.

With the new outfit (commendable one at it!) I now have a reason to want the backpack again and I think it is a little bit unfair that we are punished for something that nobody told us would be that way!

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Balthazar Backpack

Posted by: Frog.8217

Frog.8217

you are not being “punished”. selling the backpiece was your choice.

Also, its impossible for any company to say “oh, i wouldnt sell this or that item, cause you know, in maybe 3 years we’ll release an outfit that’ll match with it”.

Kalevala – Far Shiver Peaks

Balthazar Backpack

Fortus.6175

A choice that IS being punished by Anet for not warning about the change and not giving any kind of make up for it! When the entire t3 human cultural/fire skin fiasco there WAS a refund.

All I ask is the chance to get the skin again, as it was available to everyone when it first came out and suddenly we got it denied.

Legendary SoloQ

Balthazar Backpack

Posted by: Frog.8217

Frog.8217

Start a petition about this? maybe they’ll unlock it on your wardrobe, or something like that (i highly doubt it, tbh)

Kalevala – Far Shiver Peaks

Balthazar Backpack

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

A choice that IS being punished by Anet for not warning about the change and not giving any kind of warning! When the entire t3 human cultural/fire skin fiasco there WAS a refund.

All I ask is the chance to get the skin again, as it was available to everyone when it first came out and suddenly we got it denied.

But…you werent denied…you git the item and sold it..and not only that..but it was added with the patch that added…guess what?! the wardrobe!!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fires_of_Balthazar_Skin

Notes

This item was released with the April 2014 Feature Pack update.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/April_2014_Feature_Pack

So i really have no clue why you would sell it anyways, its a reward for hard work!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

(edited by Dante.1763)

Balthazar Backpack

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

Start a petition about this? maybe they’ll unlock it on your wardrobe, or something like that (i highly doubt it, tbh)

He sold it, he got what he wanted for it which is gold. How about others who kept theirs? Do they get gold for what it was selling for back then to make it fair?

Balthazar Backpack

Fortus.6175

He sold it, he got what he wanted for it which is gold. How about others who kept theirs? Do they get gold for what it was selling for back then to make it fair?

Dont care about it, I would gladly pay the 5 gold I got back then.

You guys arent getting the point;

If a new skin that isnt account/soul bound comes out and it is a super rare drop and you get it and you KNOW it will keep dropping (like all the champion bag skins, which most people sold as they got it and waited for the prices to crash to actually get the skins) you will try to get some profit out of it.

Had I known it would suddenly be changed to account bound I wouldnt have sold my hard earned skin. It became account bound without warning and now I was left without the skin and the opportunity to get it.

Legendary SoloQ