Bandit Crests and Geodes in Wallet!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: onio.6403

onio.6403

The idea of ??the wallet for those objects which are used as currency to get other things that was a good idea but with new items introduced are not following the same performance, you should implement “bandit crests”, “geodes” and future objects with this characteristics in the wallet.

It is tedious to have to keep changing characters and see who has more or less of these objects, and that problem solved You had already pioneering the wallet system, but with these things you give reverse.

Thank you;)

(edited by onio.6403)

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

This would be super duper nice yeah.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

For the love of the gods, please add them to the wallet!

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

Posted by: Kronos.3695

Kronos.3695

Please, do it.
Last WE I’ve had more than 9 stacks of geodes to buy recipes on T6…

Kronos Ledaloth, Leader of Bloodstone Keepers [BloS] - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

YouTube Channel

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Except currencies from LS rarely if ever got moved to the wallet as it’s for the currencies from “permanent” content. Of course now that LS is permanent, maybe that can change.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Don’t forget about keys. They should be in the wallet as well. or maybe a new key ‘ring’ section for these two and any other keys they’re going to add.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

They should add tabs to the wallet for regional currencies if this is the route they will continue to take. For instance, a Maguuma tab for geodes, crests, and other currencies if introduced, and then say a Crystal Desert tab for when we go there, Northern Shiverpeaks, etc.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

love for this to happen.

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

Agreed. If we have to use more than 250 of anything, it should have a wallet space.

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

I, like many others, have always hated that ANet seems to always introduce new ‘currency’ with every patch which means more and more storage space getting used up.

I’m not really sure why every patch needs to have unique ‘currency’.

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Yes please. These are obviously currencies, so please put them in the wallet. I get the special currency trend lately to encourage playing on that particular map for particular rewards. I frankly support this too, just don’t make me carry stacks of these.

Additionally, it is very awkward for those of us who play with many alts. Transferring the currency from one toon to the next is rather annoying and I think one of the main reasons the wallet was put in place initially. Please help!

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Posted by: onio.6403

onio.6403

I hope they hear our suggestions

Posted by: IvoryOwl.3275

IvoryOwl.3275

Bumping this thread because I think it deserves more attention.
Certain things require 1k Bandit Crests to obtain. 1 freaking thousand. That’s a lot of stacks sitting in our bags and bank, taking space I could be using for other stuff. Its just ridiculous! We don’t even need the Crests and Geodes with us because the NPCs can automatically deduct those sitting in our bank too, so really… just make it a wallet currency already please. And please keep this in mind next time you decide to add content that uses currency like this!

Unless the idea here is to force us to buy bag and bank expansions from the cash shop…

(edited by IvoryOwl.3275)

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

And give us also an account wide key-ring .. for the current keys and whatever keys
we will get in future .. lol

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Sankekur.9182

Sankekur.9182

This has been requested before, one thread even had a dev answering that they don’t want to do this, because (not a literal quote, mind you!) “the wallet is already cluttered with all the dungeon tokens, gems and karma, so we don’t want to add more currencies to the wallet” -
Soooo… make us use more space in the bag and buy more bank and bag slots.

Posted by: FunnyCide.5426

FunnyCide.5426

I would love for them to be added to the wallet. It’s a great feature and I wish they’d utilize it.

Also like the idea of an account key ring.

Posted by: IvoryOwl.3275

IvoryOwl.3275

This has been requested before, one thread even had a dev answering that they don’t want to do this, because (not a literal quote, mind you!) “the wallet is already cluttered with all the dungeon tokens, gems and karma, so we don’t want to add more currencies to the wallet” -
Soooo… make us use more space in the bag and buy more bank and bag slots.

Then here’s my suggestion for that – When we open our inventory, between the gems and the gold value we have, there’s an empty space. Use that space to add additional type of wallets:
— A token wallet (dungeon tokens)
— A regular wallet(gold, karma, laurels, guild commendations)
— A “world currency” wallet (Bandit Crests, Geodes, WvW tokens, plus whatever currencies get added in the new expansion).

“We cannot add anything more to the wallet because its full” ins’t really a solution for this problem, and its only going to aggravate if ANet decides to add even more currencies in the future. Managing the existing ones and those that will probably be added in the new expansion, will end up becoming a very chaotic task. This needs to be addressed. New wallet types means the devs have an open door to add more currencies and tokens as they see fit, without over-cluttering.

Another (less optimal but probably easier) solution would be to decrease the quantities necessary to buy things, while also making it harder to get a full stack. I’d say that a maximum of 500 bandit crests (2 stacks of 250) to get the armor pieces are a little easier to manage. This would mean that people with surplus could instantly buy a lot of stuff, but since most of that stuff is soulbound or account-bound, I don’t see it hurting the market in any form.

(edited by IvoryOwl.3275)

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

It’s been discussed a lot. You might enjoy reading this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestion-Currencies-The-Wallet/first