Bandit Sniper's Outfit: STILL BROKE

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

I am not here to talk about how much of a rip off the outfits cost, but after buying them they still do not function.

I wrote to Anet the day the Bandit Sniper’s Outfit came out and you still cannot turn off the shoulders or the gloves! Come on guys this was 2000 gems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please fix it.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

It’s not broken. You can’t turn off the gloves or shoulders on any of these outfits, except for maybe one or two of the earliest ones.

Nothing for them to fix then. Its no more broken than armors are broken because you can’t toggle off shoes. It’s as designed.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

I’m still aghast that they’re so poorly designed for Charr. Mask clipping, boot clipping? WTH? It’s a shame, too, because the actual outfit part looks pretty boss, but I’m not buying it with half my character’s face sticking out.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

You can turn of helmets. So anet why not gloves and the shoulders? Especially for 2000 gems??
I hate how asymmetrical they look.

I guess the real answer is to not buy this stuff

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

If you didn’t like the gloves or shoulders, maybe you shouldn’t have bought it. Buying something without certain design capabilities and then expecting a redesign afterwards to the point of contacting ANet after purchase is an exercise in futility.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

You have never been able to turn off shoulders and gloves on outfits. Where have you been!

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….