Bank Accessibility

Bank Accessibility

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: bOgz.7263

bOgz.7263

lots of things will be account bound soon, wouldnt it be logical to make bank merchants more accessible?

This is available in-game but it will only unlock 01 account bound bank merchant. Why not let it unlock a merchant that is withdraw-able by every character you create? (like that of achievement skins)

Bank Accessibility

Posted by: Coodles.6198

Coodles.6198

I have that permanent bank actually. All you have to do is put it inside itself when you log off or switch characters then pick it up on the new character you want to use it on. It is account bound after all.

(NA) (HoD) Leader of Cherry [BOMB]! Now recruiting new/experienced players!

Bank Accessibility

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

I want a bank (or 5 slots or whatever) thats with you on the go.

“account” slots..give one free to everyone, then charge gems for more. Place it as a new ‘bag’ or something like that.

Having to go to the bank every time you’re about to switch alts and then with those alts when you switch, is extremely annoying ..and more often than not I dont bother.

Bank Accessibility

Posted by: bOgz.7263

bOgz.7263

I have that permanent bank actually. All you have to do is put it inside itself when you log off or switch characters then pick it up on the new character you want to use it on. It is account bound after all.

Isnt it a bother to you that after switching, you have to go to a bank again to pick up your permanent bank & items?

With the introduction of account bound legendaries/ascended, we will be sharing items from char to char frequently. Limited slot on-the-fly bank which can be accessed by all of our characters will be a huge convenience.

Bank Accessibility

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Isnt it a bother to you that after switching, you have to go to a bank again to pick up your permanent bank & items?

With the introduction of account bound legendaries/ascended, we will be sharing items from char to char frequently. Limited slot on-the-fly bank which can be accessed by all of our characters will be a huge convenience.

That’s the thing, its a f2p game so they create that inconvenience to make you buy gems for the bank golem or to trade for gold for extra permanent bank things… while I would LOVE this idea, it is contradictory to what they normally do here.

Bank Accessibility

Posted by: Gunsnroll.2657

Gunsnroll.2657

They could replace the PvP Locker with a bank, since it won’t be used anymore.

Bank Accessibility

Posted by: Coodles.6198

Coodles.6198

It’s not a bother for me really. I usually keep my toons logged near banks. If not, I just go to my servers home borderlands for free and walk over to the crafting stations and get it from there.

And yeah, I do believe they want that slight inconvenience there. So that people sink money into items like the airship pass and what-not.

(NA) (HoD) Leader of Cherry [BOMB]! Now recruiting new/experienced players!