Bank space is worse than F2P games

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Coming from someone who constantly peruses the gem store, The starting bank slots are borderline insufficient.

They can work with careful management, but are inconvenient if you want to keep more than the usual extras.

I’m mildly inclined to agree with the OP, but seeing as how starting a new guild and building a stash basically amounts to an attainable private bank slot for all of your sellable items, I’m not as distressed about it.

It’s inconvenient, but not an insurmountable difficulty.

Double current default bank space with some kind of compensation to those who have maxed their bank slots would be fine by me.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

(edited by Azure The Heartless.3261)

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Paying for extra convenience (which is what bank space is) is how this game generates the revenue that keeps the servers running.

You could either pay a monthly fee and get tons of stuff you never wanted or needed, or you could pay for only the things you actually do want or need. I personally prefer to only buy the stuff I want, which is why I’m perfectly happy with $10 bank slots.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

They either provide enough space or they don’t.

And for most people 1 tab is enough space.. Just not for you.. :p

1 really isnt enough for most people, out of me and 6 friends, im probably the only one who didnt get more bank space by some means, so i think its enough for a minority of players, its just that many people are ok with spending more money or game time on tabs

Posted by: edgarallanpwn.8739

edgarallanpwn.8739

New players can save all their gold for weeks to buy a bag slot. Oh joy!

Oh joy indeed! It’s actually really cool they can do so just like everyone else that doesn’t want to pay cash for gems. It’s a really nice feature that Anet allows trading in game gold for gems.

Or they could just be cool like any other game and not restrict basic needs…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Oh yeah.

FYi most other games don’t restrict slots. They just don’t give you the bags that fit in the slots. Idk why this is such a hard concept.

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

And for most people 1 tab is enough space.. Just not for you.. :p

1 really isnt enough for most people, out of me and 6 friends, im probably the only one who didnt get more bank space by some means, so i think its enough for a minority of players, its just that many people are ok with spending more money or game time on tabs

Depends on how you look at it.

I mean, I filled my bank in a few days/weeks don’t remeber and then I bought me an adittional bank tab and then another and now I say it is enough and well it is enough… I still have room in my bank, I had room before and I would have had room if I never bought these bank tabs but I do have alot more stuff and this stuff I have in my bank… Well it does not have to be there it is just that I choose a convenience to be abloe to save more stuff. It does not have an impact on the game and I dunno what to do with half of the stuff I have in the bank, like why am I saving 5000 Bloodstone dust, why am i having alot of SAB stuff in there?

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

Or they could just be cool like any other game and not restrict basic needs…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Oh yeah.

FYi most other games don’t restrict slots. They just don’t give you the bags that fit in the slots. Idk why this is such a hard concept.

give free/ buy to play MMO examples. Most don’t sell bank tab expansions, but I wouldn’t call the space given sufficient in those MMOs either.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I mean, what other games has a whole bank specified to crafting mats? What other games has a button to store crafting mats in the bank without having to go there?

WOW does

WOW also charges you 15 dollars a month. That much money can be used to buy more bank slots in GW2 with ease.

Well that is sadly besides the point of my question… If now WoW has this feature then I rest my case. They didn’t have it when I last played it atleast.

WoW does have a reagents tab in the bank now, it arrived some time in the last 6 months or so. But you can’t send mats to it from the field, you have to go to the bank, open it, click the reagents tab, and there you will see a “deposit all” button. You can craft anywhere without pulling the reagents out of the bank, though.

I am a packrat. In any game I will fill up my storage capacity and then have to juggle things and make hard decisions to dump some. In WoW I can mail stuff back and forth to alts but that requires paying attention so it doesn’t expire and vanish into nothing. Since I don’t enjoy WoW that much, I am not sure what I’ll be losing as I fade from the game once more …

GW2 does offer a lot of space (and I fill it up). I think the starter space is adequate especially as you start collecting bags for personal inventory expansion. I’ll admit, however, that I’m financially comfortable enough that I had no problem buying gems with cash to expand my storage to max. Of my 15 alts, only two don’t have all the bag slots, and that’s because I’m not really invested in playing those two. I suppose people that still have to watch their small change — and I had years of doing that, it’s tough to volunteer for 4 years before you get salary — I suppose they’d find storage more constricting.

edgarallanpwn.8739

give free/ buy to play MMO examples. Most don’t sell bank tab expansions, but I wouldn’t call the space given sufficient in those MMOs either.

Tera sells it for in game gold.

ALSO for very little money(495mp); you get an additional, 72 slots. SEVENTY TWO

https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/bankexp/bank-expansion

For 5$

Where as……… They want what… 200gems per slot? I don’t recall.

The only thing i don’t know about is the “personal guild bank” method. I do not know the costs of that.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Ohhhhh?

Do I need to pull up other games which do restrict slots? Especially “allegedly free” games I’ve checked out? Inventory is a premium in many of those.

Or should we look only at MMOs? Because I seem to recall Everquest getting away with a lot of funkiness with their bag/bank system. And Ultima Online as well.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

ALSO for very little money(495mp); you get an additional, 72 slots. SEVENTY TWO

https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/bankexp/bank-expansion

For 5$

Where as……… They want what… 200gems per slot? I don’t recall.

The only thing i don’t know about is the “personal guild bank” method. I do not know the costs of that.

per slot? 600 gems per bank tab. A bank tab is 30 slots. 200 gems per slot would be funny though XD

Also I don’t remember tera allowing you to trade in game money for their store currency, even though people that buy store items are allowed to re-sell them in game.

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I agree that bank space isn’t a luxury, but it’s not a “RIGHT” either. I will not argue that this may be the one place where Anet kind of makes your spend some extra coin, but you CAN buy with with in-game gold, so they are not forcing you to use cash.

OP has the same options as every other player in the game in terms of storage space.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Please stop lumping yourself in with the rest of us that don’t need or require more bank space.

9 level 80’s multiple gearsets on each and yet here’s my bank.

Attachments:

phys.7689

Please stop lumping yourself in with the rest of us that don’t need or require more bank space.

no offense but looks like you just carry a ton of junk on your charachter. I mean i got one slot as well, but i cant pretend i dont have to salvage more, and tell my friends to hold up a sec on fractals while i do inventory management because my inventory starts out more than half full.

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

Be glad that there is a separate TAB for the crafting materials. Not a lot of MMOs give you this luxury.

A trick I used was to start my own personal guild and upgraded the guild bank and now have 100 extra slots which didn’t cost me much.

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

no offense but looks like you just carry a ton of junk on your charachter. I mean i got one slot as well, but i cant pretend i dont have to salvage more, and tell my friends to hold up a sec on fractals while i do inventory management because my inventory starts out more than half full.

No offense but, i have junk on my character because im lazy and haven’t managed it. Most of it would end up on the TP or in a vendor. Which only goes to show you dont NEED more bank slots.

If you honestly believe you need more slots, stop being a skritt and putting the same junk you’re bashing me for having in my personal inventory, into your bank.

phys.7689

No offense but, i have junk on my character because im lazy and haven’t managed it. Most of it would end up on the TP or in a vendor. Which only goes to show you dont NEED more bank slots.

If you honestly believe you need more slots, stop being a skritt and putting the same junk you’re bashing me for having in my personal inventory, into your bank.

Im not bashing you, i have one slot, and my inventory is similar.

I’m just letting you know, for a lot of players, not me personally, they buy space so they can organize all that junk. Essentially i personally, and probably you as well are ok with having a ton of junk on our charachters, but many people dont think that is normal or should be reproduced.

Essentially lot of players dont feel comfortable living that life. Basically boils down to different people have different comfort zones when it comes to organization/junk. So for some people a second tab doesnt seem like a luxury, they would rather not play. A lot of times its not the hoarders, its the people who like to be very organized who cant live with that 1 slot.

Posted by: evilunderling.9265

evilunderling.9265

Tera launched with mandatory subscriptions and still has optional subscriptions. It might strictly fit the definition of ‘f2p or b2p’, but it’s still a very different basic idea (and they still want you to subscribe in the end).

(edited by evilunderling.9265)

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

perhaps OP can run game servers without stable income ? if so perhaps Anet can request for OP to host their servers at his house instead ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Posted by: kuittaa.7360

kuittaa.7360

He got exotic gear within the first 10 hours of playing??? Is that even possible? As far as I know that doesn’t drop until about level 65.

No it’s not.

It actually is possible to get level 80 exotics while being low-level. I took my level 2X (used insta-level-20 scroll, don’t remember exact level, maybe 22 or 23) to EoTM and got an exotic rifle, Exterminator, within first 30 minutes of playing. I’m pretty sure it was from champion box. My guildfriend was astonished and so was I, since I thought it wasn’t possible.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

He got exotic gear within the first 10 hours of playing??? Is that even possible? As far as I know that doesn’t drop until about level 65.

No it’s not.

It actually is possible to get level 80 exotics while being low-level. I took my level 2X (used insta-level-20 scroll, don’t remember exact level, maybe 22 or 23) to EoTM and got an exotic rifle, Exterminator, within first 30 minutes of playing. I’m pretty sure it was from champion box. My guildfriend was astonished and so was I, since I thought it wasn’t possible.

You’re upleveled to level 80 aren’t you in there? If so, then the game is treating you like a level 80 and giving you level 80 drops. Which is not the same as getting an exotic on a low level char. I was assuming that a guy who has only played 10 hours doesn’t know about the EOTM and is still playing in the starter zone, and claiming he got an exotic.

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Define “enough”, then.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

edgarallanpwn.8739

Tera launched with mandatory subscriptions and still has optional subscriptions. It might strictly fit the definition of ‘f2p or b2p’, but it’s still a very different basic idea (and they still want you to subscribe in the end).

What company doesn’t want to make money? That’s a fruitless statement.

The point is they’re f2p and they offer that. So… using the past as an example doesn’t change what it is now,.

Posted by: Travis the Terrible.4739

Travis the Terrible.4739

So op is calling a company greedy but hoardes everything including trash? Gg no re

Follow the darkness into the depths, it’s more fun than the light can provide.

evilunderling.9265

The point is they’re f2p and they offer that. So… using the past as an example doesn’t change what it is now,.

It very much does. As a subscription game, they didn’t originally have any need to charge players for convenience, and when they went f2p, there were limits on what they could take away from players in order to sell back to them. The situation they’re in simply isn’t comparable to a game that was made to be b2p or f2p from the outset.

More to the point, they’re not offering a better deal on storage anyway — GW2 players start with 349 dedicated bank slots for crafting materials and 32 general-purpose bank slots. That’s 381 bank slots total. Tera players start with 72 general-purpose bank slots and the cap is 288, plus you can apparently buy an inventory pet to reach 360 (for far more than the price of the bank slots).

Note that a single GW2 character can also upgrade as far as 100 inventory spaces without needing to spend single gem, which is about equal to the amount of inventory spaces Tera players will eventually get on individual characters, so I’m not sure where you get the idea that Tera is better about that either.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

No it’s not.

You’re upleveled to level 80 aren’t you in there? If so, then the game is treating you like a level 80 and giving you level 80 drops. Which is not the same as getting an exotic on a low level char. I was assuming that a guy who has only played 10 hours doesn’t know about the EOTM and is still playing in the starter zone, and claiming he got an exotic.

As long as they can manage to get a champ box within those hours and have enough luck they could get one. The champ box specific exotics ignore character level. People were getting them on their low level characters back when the QD champ train was still around.

Astral Projections.7320

No it’s not.

As long as they can manage to get a champ box within those hours and have enough luck they could get one. The champ box specific exotics ignore character level. People were getting them on their low level characters back when the QD champ train was still around.

Yah. But again, there are no champs in the low level areas. So either OP was in EOTM before playing 10 hours of the game (which is possible but either someone would have to recommend it and show him how to get there by running him to Lion’s Arch and going through the WvW portal, because new accounts can’t access WvW before level 18 or he reached level 18 and immediately went to EOTM and got the exotic in the short time he was there) or he is confused about getting an exotic as a drop.

Posted by: Corax.7381

Corax.7381

I didn’t really mind the single tab until I hit 80 (with multiple characters). Now, I think providing more immediately rewarding methods of consumption for excess Dragonite Ore, Bloodstone Dust, and Empyreal Fragments would free up (greaterthanorequalto)40% of bank space for 99.99% of players.

“Quaggan will kick your tail so hard it slaps you in the face!” – Willoo

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Ok, so I actually understand what OP is saying. He’s a new player so he doesn’t quite understand the game yet. My wife does the same thing. She never has bag space or bank space. So once a week I have to go through her inventory and bank and clear out all of the stuff that does not need to be saved.

OP, trust me. If you actually end up playing this game in the long run, those loot boxes you have been saving are one of thousands you will get. You do not need to save them. At all. Ever.

Just open them. Like no joke. In this game gear comes easily. You don’t need to hold onto things to use on other characters. Salvage them, sell the mats. By the time you actually need gear for whatever character you think you are saving your current items for, you will be able to easily afford it from the TP, or from karma vendors, or from badge vendors.

I know it might sound different than other games you may have played, but in this game, loot is handed out like a going out of business sale. Do not fret, do not think you will regret getting rid of some of the things you saved. You will replace it quickly and with better things naturally as you play.

Your bank should hold things like Tomes of Knowledge or Skill Point scrolls or Boosters or something.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

No it’s not.

Yah. But again, there are no champs in the low level areas. So either OP was in EOTM before playing 10 hours of the game (which is possible but either someone would have to recommend it and show him how to get there by running him to Lion’s Arch and going through the WvW portal, because new accounts can’t access WvW before level 18 or he reached level 18 and immediately went to EOTM and got the exotic in the short time he was there) or he is confused about getting an exotic as a drop.

Incorrect. Back when the weeniedale train was a thing, as long as you got an exotic champ bag off one of them, you CAN get the Named Exotics out of the bag regardless of your level, which was how I got my hands on a Cobalt the first time. Was the highest selling item I ever had at that point as well.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

to be fair, i have played plenty of AAA MMO’s with at least 3X more storage space and they are F2P, tera for instance has about 4 tabs worth of storage in it’s starter tab and you can buy even more space if you want to.
in GW1 i have only bought 2 tabs yet i have 7 tabs of space, more then in GW2.

i did buy 1 tab extra in GW2 because it’s just not that much, fair is fair GW2 has among the smallest storage i have seen.

evilunderling.9265

to be fair, i have played plenty of AAA MMO’s with at least 3X more storage space and they are F2P, tera for instance has about 4 tabs worth of storage in it’s starter tab and you can buy even more space if you want to.

i did buy 1 tab extra in GW2 because it’s just not that much, fair is fair GW2 has among the smallest storage i have seen.

I just went over this. Tera starts you with 72 bank spaces (that’s just a little over two GW2 bank tabs) and lets you buy up to 288 (equal to nine GW2 bank tabs). Guild Wars 2 starts you with 381 bank spaces (including materials storage) and lets you buy up to 2478 (again, including materials storage).

Otherwise, there’s ArcheAge, which starts you with 50 bank spaces and 50 inventory spaces, makes every expansion to either cost someone real money, but eventually lets you supplement that by placing storage chests in a house. Which requires a subscription to do. Rift doesn’t offer a better deal either to my knowledge.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

I just went over this. Tera starts you with 72 bank spaces (that’s just a little over two GW2 bank tabs) and lets you buy up to 288 (equal to nine GW2 bank tabs). Guild Wars 2 starts you with 381 bank spaces (including materials storage) and lets you buy up to 2478 (again, including materials storage).

i never said materials…..just normal stuff, i never store mats in the storage (with exception of GW2), i rather increase inventory size.

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Well this thread has been a wonderful chuckle on a stressful day, lemme tell ya.

My first response to the OPs “not enough bank space” whine was “huh?” followed pretty by quickly, “glad he never played GW1, cause in the beginning, he’d have had a heart attack” (and probably a second one when they started offering tabs for sale)

I’ve played several F2P games (as sad as I am to admit to that), in my opinion GW2 storage is far…far from worse. Now, yes, if you are a dedicated horded (which is sounds like the OP is) one tab of 30 slots aint gonna do it, but that’s not Anets fault. At least they offer the ability to purchase extra slots. We also have the mule (alt) option previously mentioned in the thread, as well as creating your own personal guild for the guild vault space.

Now, if you horde so much that you fill up 4 alts, a personal guild vault, and the default bank space…you really have no room to complain.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Astral Projections.7320

No it’s not.

Incorrect. Back when the weeniedale train was a thing, as long as you got an exotic champ bag off one of them, you CAN get the Named Exotics out of the bag regardless of your level, which was how I got my hands on a Cobalt the first time. Was the highest selling item I ever had at that point as well.

Yes, I know that. You didn’t read what I said.

To repeat

Yah. But again, there are no champs in the low level areas. So either OP was in EOTM before playing 10 hours of the game (which is possible but either someone would have to recommend it and show him how to get there by running him to Lion’s Arch and going through the WvW portal, because new accounts can’t access WvW before level 18 or he reached level 18 and immediately went to EOTM and got the exotic in the short time he was there) or he is confused about getting an exotic as a drop

I was making a comment on the unlikelihood that he got an exotic within 10 hours of starting the game as opposed to the more likely possibility that he is confused about what he got,

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Anet provides you enough bank space to enjoy the game. If you need more, you have the option of buying extra. You aren’t Entitled to more stuff simply because your needs demand it.

A sign of the apocalypse. We agree on something.

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

evilunderling.9265

i never said materials…..just normal stuff, i never store mats in the storage (with exception of GW2), i rather increase inventory size.

As far as I can tell, Tera doesn’t give you extra storage spaces for anything, so there’s far more pressure on your personal and bank space than you have to put up with in GW2.

You might have more general-purpose bank slots (although, as I already said, it’s fewer than you thought it was), but that doesn’t make your storage situation better.

Posted by: Gregori.5807

Gregori.5807

I have a couple of extra bank slots, most of my soulbound items live on mules, on all of my main toons I have as many bag spaces bought as possible, and I share two personal guild banks with my wife.

We both are packrats and have had to pay for this packrattishness in, well, every game we have played. At least its not like Runes of Magic and Lotro where you had to have housing with special containers you had to pay for monthly after buying them the first time… limited amounts in some cases (Lotro).

I don’t have a problem with Anet making money off of this. Without things like this, we wouldn’t have GW2 to play.

~~On Blackgate since Beta~~
80s: Necro x2, Ranger, Warr, Guardian x2, Ele x2, Mes, Thief

(edited by Gregori.5807)

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

i think what this shows, is that the overall item system, isnt very intuitive for newbs. This maybe because they now give you a lot more stuff early on.

Perhaps that true. Does that lead someone who doesn’t understand the system to assume it’s broken though .. especially for a game that has established itself for many years?

The proper tone for this thread should have been “Hi, I’m new and I must be missing something because I haven’t played very long and I don’t have bank space”.

I have no issue with people being helpful but that’s much different than suffering fools.

(edited by Obtena.7952)

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

As usual, a customer has decided that s/he ought to be able to decide what the base game purchase ought to buy and what the developer is allowed to charge extra for. That’s not how it works.

Posted by: Akagami.9861

Akagami.9861

I agree with OP…seriosly…i mean how dare they ask us for money, if we want things…they should give us everything free, once you create a character you should have every skin, dye, legendary, slot, everything everything given to you and everything maxed out….maxed everything…

I mean the game was at the begining 60$ (if i’m not mistaken) then went to 40, and had 20$ sales and even 10$ sales…and only offers content worth of a few hundred hours…maybe more…HOW DARE THEY…. Why can’t they be like the guys that made Brotherhood…something something for consoles… 60$ for 5 hours of play time + 2 hours of cinematics.

I DEMAND everything to be unlocked next time i log into my account!

Good job OP at being the voice of reason here, you were brave were others cowered.

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

As usual, a customer has decided that s/he ought to be able to decide what the base game purchase ought to buy and what the developer is allowed to charge extra for. That’s not how it works.

You realize you’re a customer who just did the same?

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

phys.7689

actually it kind of is, or rather it is the interaction of both parties that determines where its going to end up.

that said, since people are paying now, unless the op can present some compelling reasoning that says more people would spend more money on the game if they had more initial bank slots, and that amount of people would lead to greater profit overall, or the same profit, but higher customer satisfaction, they really cant say much other than let anet know that they specifically think it messes up the game

Posted by: abbetd.5912

abbetd.5912

If you have a spare guild slot open, create a new guild for yourself. Go to the guild upgrades and get enough influence to buy the 50 slot tab for 2-5gold of influence. 25gold for the 100 slot bag after all is said and done. Just be sure not to quit that guild with only yourself in it for than the guild bank gets destroyed also.

This is exactly what I did. I created a guild just for bank space, with the added bonus of being able to drop banners whenever I want to.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

You realize you’re a customer who just did the same?

Not even close. All I did was recognize that a business has the right to set its own prices and to decide what those prices buy.

Sure, customers can state that they think prices are too high, or they don’t like certain things, but when they start deciding the way it should be, they’re stepping across a line. I’m all for consumers speaking up and most importantly voting with their wallets. However, I do call people when they word things in ways that sound entitled.

Posted by: Zahld.4956

Zahld.4956

Or you can sell things for a high price and a tax fee to be kept indefinitely or until someone buys it for that high price.

Posted by: Prophet.6257

Prophet.6257

Sorry you’re getting flamed so hard OP.

I agree with you. The starting bank space does feel too low. I really did think we would get at least 3 bank slots, but not much we can do about it (besides spending Cash or Gold).

Some other people suggested using extra guild bank spaces as an alternative and I agree that is probably your best option outside of spending the actual gold or cash.

Since a workaround already exist I wish Anet would just incorporate it into the actual players bank somehow. Maybe make a way to spend Karma or something for extra bank space?

(edited by Prophet.6257)

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

The problem is not only the lack of space. It is also the fact that Anet are throwing tons of rubbish at us that does not go into any tabs, e.g Bandit Crests.

Oh and I seriously doubt Anet gets much income from selling space. When the game launched, sure. But now, no.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

On the subject of worse bag space: I briefly tried Allods. You start with six slots. Six. And have to pay quite a bit for bigger bags, in actual RL money. I really don’t think GW2 is worse than F2P for bag space

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Inventory is a problem, sorry people. When you carry different sets of ascended gear, plus you are full of dust and empyreal fragments for crafting ascended it just gets dumb.

Increasing collection stacks to 1000 would help a lot.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

[quote=4831901;Mirta.5029:]