Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

I cannot find one item

Battle of Lion's Arch (New Site)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Backward Sass.6791

Backward Sass.6791

I cannot find one item

Same here. Maybe that last item is hidden in Cantha or Elona.

Posted by: Waldir.2571

Waldir.2571

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

I’m only at 6/9 and only 1 video… I think I suck at this…

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I’m only at 6/9 and only 1 video… I think I suck at this…

Same here. Still need to check the two coordinates from this page though.

Love the Assault Knight. Can’t wait to see that baby in action!

Also, Thanks Anet for making me not focus on work again

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

ZudetGambeous.9573

The logical place for one of the hidden items would be somewhere an elder dragon would be…

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

Can’t wait to take back lion’s arch. There’s no place to afk like home.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

The logical place for one of the hidden items would be somewhere an elder dragon would be…

I searched to whole map. I think you have to enter exact coordinations to unlock it…

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

So… up to 8 of 9… can’t seem to find 9.

Loving the assault knight though. I want one of those as a mini!

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Logan Kerberos.7062

Logan Kerberos.7062

16300/14423 Sound File

Posted by: Backward Sass.6791

Backward Sass.6791

Thanks for that. Doesn’t seem to play for me. I’m at 9/9 now, nothing new after that. Oh well.

Posted by: Logan Kerberos.7062

Logan Kerberos.7062

Not really sure why it isn’t playing for you guys. They all play just fine for me :/

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Same here.
Might be browser related.
I am using Chrome and works fine for me.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Works fine on Firefox, for me.

Leo Paul.1659

I can’t get past 6/9

LanfearShadowflame.3189

16300/14423 Sound File

Thanks, that was the one I was missing.

It plays fine for me. Very quiet though, had to turn it way up to hear it (of course, I had it really low to begin with, since I’m at work).

Posted by: Corpus Christi.2057

Corpus Christi.2057

Can someone please give me a convincing argument why this Atlas was created? I’d be really thankful, as I can’t really find anything ‘useful’ or ‘interesting’, or ‘entertaining’ about it. At the same time, the time they may have speant on making it could be devoted to… let’s say… a new dungeon.
I mean, I understand and accept that some people that in some mystical way could be very pleased to see something like this Atlas, but I can’t.

Three 80-lvl Rangers. Why? ‘Cos they’re that cool.

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Can someone please give me a convincing argument why this Atlas was created? I’d be really thankful, as I can’t really find anything ‘useful’ or ‘interesting’, or ‘entertaining’ about it. At the same time, the time they may have speant on making it could be devoted to… let’s say… a new dungeon.
I mean, I understand and accept that some people that in some mystical way could be very pleased to see something like this Atlas, but I can’t.

The people designing a website aren’t the same people who design a dungeon. The people who design this website would be creating other online tools…

Leo Paul.1659

Can someone pm me the secret stuff location? :X My eyes are bleeding in trying to find em.

I actually like the atlas too.. because of it i was able to remember the kasmeer loading screen from nightmare within and use it as my wallpaper!

LanfearShadowflame.3189

It’s going to vary from person to person Christi.

Personally, I found it amusing. Why? Couldn’t really tell you, honestly. Cause I liked looking through all the little dots looking at the art, listening to the clips, and reliving some of the videos? Dunno. Watching the clip for the aetherblade dungeon for example, made me go ‘oh yeah, I hated that kitten dungeon. Stupid zappy walls’

shrug

Different strokes for different folks. It wasn’t your thing, no biggy.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Probably the people that work on websites would not be able to create a new dungeon. Not everyone works on everything in the game. Some people working on one part does not detract from other people working on another part. I hope they don’t fire one set of people, when they are caught up on their projects, so they can hire, and train others to do something else.

I wonder if the same people worked on the China-release website. That one is really cool.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

This could very well be like the “Ritlock’s Critter Rampage” game from the first SAB update. That was made by someone in their spare time, and thrown out there for fun. The Atlas could be something made by someone practicing their web design skills, or as a trial run for some stuff that will be used in a later update.

I’m not fond of the thing, but I see no harm in it having been made.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Zypher.7609

Zypher.7609

Using this reasoning, for the amount of time this person complains on the forums. Why is he/she not out saving lives or doing something that is actually beneficial to the world. Can some one please give me a convincing argument why this is not happening?

On the happy note, this is awesome. Can’t wait for each release when new dots get added. This is definitely a great step for current and new players to check out what has been going on in the living world.

Corpus Christi.2057

The people designing a website aren’t the same people who design a dungeon. The people who design this website would be creating other online tools…

Well, it still doesn’t answer the question I stated.

ZudetGambeous.9573

Using this reasoning, for the amount of time this person complains on the forums. Why is he/she not out saving lives or doing something that is actually beneficial to the world. Can some one please give me a convincing argument why this is not happening?

On the happy note, this is awesome. Can’t wait for each release when new dots get added. This is definitely a great step for current and new players to check out what has been going on in the living world.

I don’t know about you… but playing GW2 I’ve saved something like 20,000 lives. Far more than I would by going outside and trying to save people.

Corpus Christi.2057

Your analogy is terrible. Won’t even dwell on it.

On the other hand, you gave me a valid reason. It’s a nice tool for newcomers to understand the LS.

Thank you.

Corpus Christi.2057

I don’t know about you… but playing GW2 I’ve saved something like 20,000 lives. Far more than I would by going outside and trying to save people.

+1, especially in the most recent release.:D

Posted by: Zypher.7609

Zypher.7609

Your analogy is terrible. Won’t even dwell on it.

On the other hand, you gave me a valid reason. It’s a nice tool for newcomers to understand the LS.

Thank you.

Just showing that there are different people that do different things. And that not everyone does what somebody else thinks they do.

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

What’s the point of the new site?

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

Why? There won’t be an Elder Dragon next week :p

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

Posted by: Nat.4029

Nat.4029

Which dot marks the expansion?

Valar Morghulis

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Which dot marks the expansion?

Click on the one in Cantha.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: JakHammer.7094

JakHammer.7094

I found only one thing on the map that was any use to me. A link to a page I did not know about.

There is a link on the Map page that goes to this site that seems a much more useful tool. It collects most everything about the Living Story arc in one place. It is a tab called ‘Latest Release’ on the right side of the second tab bar, and is currently the only entry on that bar.
www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/

EDIT: Well I guess I don’t know how to properly link in this forum. Worked fine on my guild’s forum.

(edited by JakHammer.7094)

Posted by: Ignavia.7420

Ignavia.7420

I found only one thing on the map that was any use to me. A link to a page I did not know about.

There is a link on the Map page that goes to this site that seems a much more useful tool. It collects most everything about the Living Story arc in one place. It is a tab called ‘Latest Release’ on the right side of the second tab bar, and is currently the only entry on that bar.
www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/

EDIT: Well I guess I don’t know how to properly link in this forum. Worked fine on my guild’s forum.

You need to put http:// in front of the address.

To topic: It’s is a nice way to bring all the parts of the living story together, well done! I’m still missing one thing, though.

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

I was on a conference call at work. And I stumbled upon this post. I laughed so hard after I read this. Then I realized my phone was not on mute.

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Nice idea.

Although I hope this isn’t the method they said they were going to do to tie in the LS chapters so people could see how the LS has progressed. It doesn’t give a chronology order. Still hoping for an in game journal.

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

We need to be able to really play the LS arc again, preferably made in such a way that I don’t need a group and presented in a better format so the plot doesn’t flow like blocked river.

You can’t ever fully appreciate a good game’s storyline or experience the same entertainment from that game by reading it on paper. If you can, then either/both the storyline sucks or the game is terrible.

I popped back recently after a few months of not playing GW2, and I don’t connect to that Asura girl at all (or really have a clue who she is) or know why Scarlet is attacking LA at all.

(edited by Xae Isareth.1364)

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

The problem with that (which is evident with the current issues with Personal Story LA) is the fact that the game (currently) don’t really allows multiple versions of the same map, and thus replaying open-world Living Story parts wouldn’t really work.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

The clouds move!!!

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!