Be quiet about T3 fire armor!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

I planned on getting T3 Human for my elementalist human upon reaching level 80, but now i’m going to get it at half the price, plus it’ll even look cooler with the fire on it!

Don’t ruin this for me!

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

No one is ruining anything for you, Anet will not remove this just because some people are annoyed with it. At the same time, people should be allowed to express their disappointment in this new armour set if they want to.

My only real complaint is at the price. I do not think a reskin is worth 800 gems. If it was a completely new armour set, that is not in game currently, then I would be happy with the price. That said, if it was a reskin of a set that I cannot get in game, for my human char (e.g. Norn cultural armour), then I would pay 800 gems for it. I’d still be disappointed with the price, but I’d pay it.

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.

Posted by: Ganathar.4956

Ganathar.4956

I planned on getting T3 Human for my elementalist human upon reaching level 80, but now i’m going to get it at half the price, plus it’ll even look cooler with the fire on it!

Don’t ruin this for me!

And why can’t we do this with any non-human armors? If we can kitten human cultural let them access culturals from other races or even make a new cultural. As it is now humans have one less cultural than everyone else.

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

My only complaint is that this is the only cultural armor available to everyone.
I want Anet to make all cultural armors available to everyone now, it’s only fair.
Hell put them in the gemstore I don’t care.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

No one is ruining anything for you, Anet will not remove this just because some people are annoyed with it. At the same time, people should be allowed to express their disappointment in this new armour set if they want to.

My only real complaint is at the price. I do not think a reskin is worth 800 gems. If it was a completely new armour set, that is not in game currently, then I would be happy with the price. That said, if it was a reskin of a set that I cannot get in game, for my human char (e.g. Norn cultural armour), then I would pay 800 gems for it. I’d still be disappointed with the price, but I’d pay it.

Yeah a reskin is not worth 800 gems. But the parcitular armor in question is a reskin of an armor set that costs 120 gold to buy and then if you want to put it on armor with useful stats it’s gonna cost even more. Which of course you have to have that armor to put it on as well, so make that 150g+.

So now it’s a reskin of an expensive armor for less than half the gold cost it would take to buy it in game.

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

Yeah a reskin is not worth 800 gems. But the parcitular armor in question is a reskin of an armor set that costs 120 gold to buy and then if you want to put it on armor with useful stats it’s gonna cost even more. Which of course you have to have that armor to put it on as well, so make that 150g+.

So now it’s a reskin of an expensive armor for less than half the gold cost it would take to buy it in game.

This is true. But that is only relevant for the light armour set. The medium and heavy armour sets are certainly not worth the 800 gems.

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

They already ruined the game for many, so why not to you too?

ANet is not loyal to itself so get ready, your game will be ruined sooner or later.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

I think this really just comes down to them not having enough time to actually design and create both the update and a new set of gemstore items. But they have to put something out on the gemstore which is related to the update and thus, bang, take a random armor set in the game which people like and reskin it.

…..great.

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

800 gems is a standard price for armor skins. Stop being delusional. Good or bad is relative since it’s a matter of taste

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

What I really want is a reskin of a Charr T3 heavy armor so I can use it on a Norn.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

This is true. But that is only relevant for the light armour set. The medium and heavy armour sets are certainly not worth the 800 gems.

Fair point but the OP specifically mentioned human t3.

Posted by: Aerlen.5326

Aerlen.5326

Eh.. I don’t think it’s particularly fair they used a cultural armor…

That said, this IS the cultural armor I wanted for my sylvari since I hate the T3 light female sylvari armor and she IS an elementalist based around fire so I kinda can’t complain.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Forever known as “that slow guardian who can’t jump worth crap”.

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

If you want to buy it, by all means, go buy it…

Doesn’t mean I shouldn’t be upset. All I can say is I am glad I didn’t do the grind for Ascended and Legendary items… they’ll probably be in the TP in a couple months.

Level 80 Elementalist

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I mentioned this in another thread, but I’d love to see a concept drawing of Asura light t3 on a human. If anyone can think of a cool way of doing it, I’d love to see it ^.^

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

If you want to buy it, by all means, go buy it…

Doesn’t mean I shouldn’t be upset. All I can say is I am glad I didn’t do the grind for Ascended and Legendary items… they’ll probably be in the TP in a couple months.

God help them if they put Legendaries in the gem store. Honestly I’d be OK with putting precursors in the gem-store though. It’s complete RNG right now and I would welcome a guaranteed way to get one. Everything else for the Legendary you should have to work towards.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: dreamhaunt.4538

dreamhaunt.4538

What if I think reskins are actually worth it ? I paid for the flamekissed armor as I always wanted human tier 3 on my norn elementalist. Sooo happy I can finally have it

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

Don’t worry I now have this policy to kick anyone in my party that has the new fire gear. I’ll just put you on that list as well

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

Don’t ruin this for me!

So for all the people who worked hard and paid full price for that armor, they shouldn’t complain because it will ruin it for you? Wow… Just… Wow.

Ravenmoon.5318

Don’t ruin this for me!

So for all the people who worked hard and paid full price for that armor, they shouldn’t complain because it will ruin it for you? Wow… Just… Wow.

If you buy 1kg of bananas for 20 euro today just to see it in promotion tomorrow in half the price, will you boycott the supermarket, lol

So many delusional people on this board …

Posted by: Star Ace.5207

Star Ace.5207

800 gems is a standard price for armor skins. Stop being delusional. Good or bad is relative since it’s a matter of taste

To be honest, it should be 500 gems, as the more affordable skins, especially since most of those look (subjectively) better.

The human T3 wasn’t that amazing for the price in the first place, and adding fire doesn’t make it any more appealing to me.

This armor addition is no big deal, though, as no feelings were intended to be hurt, nor does it affect anyone’s gameplay n anyway, unless it would impair you emotionally somehow, also affecting the way you play/enjoy the game. It’s just another option for people who would pay the money/gems. REMEMBER, other races are STILL restricted from TRUE, “clean”, human T3 light armor, and for my money, the fiery version is the inferior version (fire just gets attention from a specific portion of the playerbase who likes particle effects and will pay for the armor, which isn’t everybody.)

Posted by: slurpey.6014

slurpey.6014

Don’t ruin this for me!

If you buy 1kg of bananas for 20 euro today just to see it in promotion tomorrow in half the price, will you boycott the supermarket, lol

That’s pretty much what I was asking last night. I have 4 human characters and all 4 of them are wearing the T3 armor, I have 4 Norn characters and all of them are wearing T2 or T3. I don’t see the problem in it. I would welcome other races being able to wear the norn armor as well. In general there’s not much modification when it comes to the characters. I am just surprised how much drama people stirring up over some freaking armor lol

Posted by: Ganathar.4956

Ganathar.4956

Don’t ruin this for me!

That’s pretty much what I was asking last night. I have 4 human characters and all 4 of them are wearing the T3 armor, I have 4 Norn characters and all of them are wearing T2 or T3. I don’t see the problem in it. I would welcome other races being able to wear the norn armor as well. In general there’s not much modification when it comes to the characters. I am just surprised how much drama people stirring up over some freaking armor lol

It’s not just about the cost of the t3 cultural you know. Have you been paying attention to the complaints at all?

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Well, I was always going to wait to exchange 800 gems to 120G, maybe I don’t have to anymore. Curious how a flaming heavy charr T3 might look on my Norn …

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Posted by: Facepunch.5710

Facepunch.5710

Don’t worry I now have this policy to kick anyone in my party that has the new fire gear. I’ll just put you on that list as well

Not sure if this is a joke, but if not, it’s awful. Obviously I can’t tell you what to do, but that kind of behavior is really just pointless.

Please take your tinfoil hats off and be reasonable. ~ReginaB
This forum is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. ~DevilLordLaser

Lilith Ajit.6173

Not sure if this is a joke, but if not, it’s awful. Obviously I can’t tell you what to do, but that kind of behavior is really just pointless.

I’ve seen worse. There was this guy who said he would kick anyone from a dungeon run if a precursor dropped for them and they pinged it in party chat, his reason was that he was spiteful because he had to buy his.

But kicking for reasons other than the player is a bad is pretty silly.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

Posted by: slurpey.6014

slurpey.6014

Don’t ruin this for me!

It’s not just about the cost of the t3 cultural you know. Have you been paying attention to the complaints at all?

Oh trust me, I have paid attention to all 90 topics about T3 armor…. All other complaints are even worse than the “I PAID 119g FOR MY T3 ARMOR AND NOW I CAN GET IT FOR 79g” So let’s keep it at that for this thread.

Aerlen.5326

And I’ll add you on my list of entitled folks who think paying 120g for an armor gives them a right to be a kitten to someone who liked a gem store armor that they find offensive, thanks for the warning.

PS – I hate the Phalanx female heavy and feel it’s sexist and promotes a damaging double standard women deal with every day – I didn’t kick people in my party for using it or lecture them or treat them poorly.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Aerlen.5326

Don’t ruin this for me!

Oh trust me, I have paid attention to all 90 topics about T3 armor…. All other complaints are even worse than the “I PAID 119g FOR MY T3 ARMOR AND NOW I CAN GET IT FOR 79g” So let’s keep it at that for this thread.

I paid a ton for my human heavy T2/T3 mixed armor plus the stones to transmute past level 80. It took me one entire year to afford (thanks for the gold boost, Tequatl).

If I saw it in the gem store with extra particle effects and every race could use it…

COOL! Hey, I want that for my Charr now! She’d look sweeeet!

Seriously… I’ve paid full price for things in real life, things that were limited edition collectables, only to see them 25% off and the edition number increased. It stinks but that’s life. I think Anet made a lazy choice with this armor but I’m not going to pitch a fit over it. They likely won’t ret-con it… but if enough noise is made, this’ll likely be the last time you see this done.

… shame because I really would like some of the other racial armors on my Charr…

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Don’t ruin this for me!

I’m going to attempt an analogy using your bananas, it may or may not make a lick of sense, because we’re talking about bananas which are consumables and not something static (an exclusive car would be a better analogy IMO).

Let’s say you buy 1kg of bananas from a company that has exclusive patents on bananas that are supposed to be rare bananas that let’s say make you extremely healthy somehow, maybe it magically builds muscle and definition, thus they are priced high and not only that, the bananas are so rare that any other person that eats them would be poisoned and died, thus only people from your country could eat these amazing bananas….you know what, I can’t make the banana thing work lol it’s bananas for christ’s sake.

Let’s go with a car: let’s say you bought an exclusive car only available to your country. It was marketed as only being available to your country, and not only that, it is illegal to export the car and you must have proof of citizenship to even own this amazing car. They sell this amazing guaranteed exclusive car to you for 500000USD and you drive it around and everyone in all of the other countries are jealous because man what an awesome car that they can’t have! Now, one year later, after rocking your awesome exclusive car, that same company comes out with a new car, that looks identical to your car, but now has a slick custom paint job, maybe fur-lining on the inside if you’re into that, and not only that, it is now available to everyone in the world regardless of country, AND they are only charging 100000USD for it.

Now, you could argue that that’s capitalism, but I can tell you the customers that bought the first car would have a decent basis to open a lawsuit for false advertising. Their purchase was based on a specific selling point, they could argue that had they known it would be available at a later date for less money and that it would not be exclusive after all that they would never have purchased it in the first place. A good lawyer could win that case.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: Facepunch.5710

Facepunch.5710

Words…
…A good lawyer could win that case.

Except winning cases in a court of law requires proving that laws were violated, not proving that people “feel” cheated. The only way the above scenario could be legitimately argued as false advertising would be if the car was the same, not a subsequent model that looked similar. It would still be clear to passersby which car was the original, exclusive car, and which was the cheap version. Perceived prestige = untouched.

Please take your tinfoil hats off and be reasonable. ~ReginaB
This forum is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. ~DevilLordLaser

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Go ahead and add me while you are at it. I just picked up the new light armor and I think it looks great. I’m glad they added it and I’ll probably not change armor on my Mesmer now for some time.

The Burninator

Avster.1935

I’m actually a very open person in regards to who I dungeon with – regardless of which class you are, regardless of what stat armor you wear. I just dislike the idea of people supporting ANet’s idea of reskinning cultural gear.

PS – I hate the Phalanx female heavy and feel it’s sexist and promotes a damaging double standard women deal with every day – I didn’t kick people in my party for using it or lecture them or treat them poorly.

I never said I would lecture them or treat them poorly. I’d just tell them to kindly leave the party – and this would be before a dungeon/fotm run began 99% of the time I’m the party creator, so there’s that.

Once again, the problem is reskinning unique cultural gear – I don’t care if someone wears a foot-to-toe armored gear, or half-naked gear.

Reskinning gear is the problem.

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

Aerlen.5326

I’m actually a very open person in regards to who I dungeon with – regardless of which class you are, regardless of what stat armor you wear. I just dislike the idea of people supporting ANet’s idea of reskinning cultural gear.

I never said I would lecture them or treat them poorly. I’d just tell them to kindly leave the party – and this would be before a dungeon/fotm run began 99% of the time I’m the party creator, so there’s that.

Once again, the problem is reskinning unique cultural gear – I don’t care if someone wears a foot-to-toe armored gear, or half-naked gear.

Reskinning gear is the problem.

Sorry, still makes you a kittening jerk

“Leave my party because your armor insults my moral standards of how cosmetic gear should be handled in this game.”

smh, if I didn’t do that over Phalanx armor and sexism….

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Avster.1935

Sorry, still makes you a kittening jerk

“Leave my party because your armor insults my moral standards of how cosmetic gear should be handled in this game.”

smh, if I didn’t do that over Phalanx armor and sexism….

What about all the no ranger parties? Must be Warrior/Gaurdian/Mesmer only parties? The parties that you get a kick without a warning? Lol – call me whatever you want. But by the party restriction norms that are going on these days, I’m like at the bottom of the totem pole.

Also almost all of my game time in GW2 is spent in WvW…thank god for me eh? :P

A quote from the thread:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Human-Cultural-Armor-in-the-Gem-Store-Merged/page/4

maybe i’m just an old-timer…but does anyone else remember way back at launch when people were transmuting cultural armors several times and were able to equip them different races then the ones intended? Then ANET made a REALLY BIG DEAL about it and said that it was unintended and cultural armor was designed to create more diversity among the races. and then you know what they went ahead and did….THEY SOMEHOW FOUND A WAY TO ROLLBACK ALL THOSE CULTURAL ARMORS AND REMOVE THEM FROM THE GAME!!!! Maybe somebody from the Dev team took notes that day and can recall when, how, and WHY said incident occured and was resolved….but who remembers those olden days anyway…

(edited by Avster.1935)

Posted by: pdg.8462

pdg.8462

snip ANet is not loyal to itself…snip

^This, so much this.

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

What do they say, good things come to those who wait? Just kidding I think it would have been a great idea if they would have released all the races armor at the same time. I personally wish armor was usable for every one light, medium, heavy, or cultural. Just make sure the right Armor attribute is on the item for the class.

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Posted by: Kiayin.3427

Kiayin.3427

I personally don’t mind. Then again, I don’t believe in exclusivity. I can understand how some people might not like it.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I’d love to see a concept drawing of Asura light t3 on a human. If anyone can think of a cool way of doing it, I’d love to see it ^.^

Ohh that sort of made me curious XD. So I drew a very quick horrible sketch with the mouse. [I can’t draw]
I’ve been wanting the norn cultural sets on some of my humans for ages, myself..

Attachments:

Posted by: pdg.8462

pdg.8462

Don’t ruin this for me!

Straw man.

Bananas do not have the same clout as T3 cultural armor. A better analogy might be “If you buy an iPhone for $600 today just to see it in promotion tomorrow in half the price, will you boycott the vendor, lol”.

Lilith Ajit.6173

I personally don’t mind. Then again, I don’t believe in exclusivity. I can understand how some people might not like it.

Ohh that sort of made me curious XD. So I drew a very quick horrible sketch with the mouse. [I can’t draw]
I’ve been wanting the norn cultural sets on some of my humans for ages, myself..

Yay! Tyvm

[ARES]

Posted by: Corpus Christi.2057

Corpus Christi.2057

Don’t ruin this for me!

Straw man.

Bananas do not have the same clout as T3 cultural armor. A better analogy might be “If you buy an iPhone for $600 today just to see it in promotion tomorrow in half the price, will you boycott the vendor, lol”.

It’s still a terrible analogy since it does not include the “exclusivity” element, which is pivotal here.
A better analogy would, therefore, be:
“If you buy X, which is designed for a group of people C1, for $600, just to see it in sale for a group of people C2 ( for which it has never been designed ) for $300, will you boycott the vendor?”
The answer is obvious: yes

Three 80-lvl Rangers. Why? ‘Cos they’re that cool.

Aerlen.5326

Don’t ruin this for me!

Straw man.

It’s still a terrible analogy since it does not include the “exclusivity” element, which is pivotal here.
“If you buy X, which is designed for a group of people C1, for $600, just to see it in sale for a group of people C2 ( for which it has never been designed ) for $300, will you boycott the vendor?”

You buy X which has a limited run of 800 and you pay full price for it. Lucky you happen to be a member of X club which were the only people allowed the chance to buy X at all.

Wow. Such cool. Very show off. Much value. You have X and you get to show X off.

The company that makes X sees X sold so well; lots of people liked X, lots of others want X but can’t get X. They like money because, let’s be honest, what company doesn’t? So they decide to make a variation of X called Y. Y is available to everyone and costs less. Some people think Y looks better, some people think Y is crap, but Y sells.

So do you as an owner of X toss a fit? X is still the original and very easily told apart from Y. Having X still says you are a member of an exclusive club and didn’t have to “settle” for Y. Having Y says you couldn’t get X or maybe you like Y better. True, Y existing devalues X somewhat… but likely people who have Y could never afford X to begin with.

BTW – this happens all the time in the collectables market over real goods that are bought as investments, not cosmetic enhancements for pixels. I still think this was a lazy thing for Anet to do but the rage over it doesn’t make sense to me.

~Tarnished Coast Pride~

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

Don’t ruin this for me!

It isn’t just about the cost and your banana analogy is just inane.

It is the fact that each culture is to have it’s exclusive armor and now it can be as common as any other armor. And the high cost in-game of T3 armor was supposed to be an end game factor. Unlike your stupid banana analogy, or the equally unrelated iphone one, the in-game cost and availability was supposed to be a factor for specific characters and for those who wanted to acquire them as a goal. So many people complain about not having enough skins available to them on these forums that is is overwhelming. This was one of those skins ANet provided to work toward. Now there is no need to work for it or cultural exclusivity it was supposed to have. Buying this armor was something special for human characters as all cultural armor is to each race.

Furthermore the ‘banana’ and ‘iphone’ comparisons don’t take into the fact that all people of all cultures, ethnic backgrounds, income levels, and races have easy access to both of those things. It doesn’t take into fact that neither are exclusive to certain people as cultural armor is to the Tyrian races.

And where did I say or even suggest anything about boycotting anything? Nowhere. Again, the banana comparison = attempt at being insightful and failing.

So if you thought you were being clever at my expense and those who are upset about this: epic fail.

(edited by jheryn.8390)

Posted by: Cali.5721

Cali.5721

Don’t ruin this for me!

Straw man.

You buy X which has a limited run of 800 and you pay full price for it. Lucky you happen to be a member of X club which were the only people allowed the chance to buy X at all.

Wow. Such cool. Very show off. Much value. You have X and you get to show X off.

The company that makes X sees X sold so well; lots of people liked X, lots of others want X but can’t get X. They like money because, let’s be honest, what company doesn’t? So they decide to make a variation of X called Y. Y is available to everyone and costs less. Some people think Y looks better, some people think Y is crap, but Y sells.

So do you as an owner of X toss a fit? X is still the original and very easily told apart from Y. Having X still says you are a member of an exclusive club and didn’t have to “settle” for Y. Having Y says you couldn’t get X or maybe you like Y better. True, Y existing devalues X somewhat… but likely people who have Y could never afford X to begin with.

BTW – this happens all the time in the collectables market over real goods that are bought as investments, not cosmetic enhancements for pixels. I still think this was a lazy thing for Anet to do but the rage over it doesn’t make sense to me.

This analogy might work if you included the following points:

1. Those who bought X were told that this item would remain exclusive to only their group.

2. Y is sold at half the cost of X

3. Y has added features that X does not have.

Ravenmoon.5318

Its not just lazy though, obviously if they keep adding new unique armors each week the game will quickly turn in few terabytes. Obviously the skins are never deleted from the client because someone somewhere is still wearing skin X and it would be idiotic to remove it.

Texture change and maybe few more particle effect and/or tiny details is what you should expect people. And every now and then there will be unhappy folks because of the difference in the prices but face it, gem price is player driven economy. IIRC at headstart you couldn’t get much gems even with 100g, they were super expensive. Do not blame ANet for providing you the economy, blame the players if you are going to point fingers at somebody.

Ravenmoon.5318

Don’t ruin this for me!

Straw man.

1. Those who bought X were told that this item would remain exclusive to only their group.

1. I do not remember anyone telling me that human T3 will be only for humans, i just assumed so. The price only suggested that this armor will be very rare.
2. That is player’s “fault”. They sell the armors for gems, not gold, but im happy to hear you are OK with maths
3. The “features” are quite questionable IMHO. I don’t like flame on my armor one bit.

Posted by: Corpus Christi.2057

Corpus Christi.2057

Don’t ruin this for me!

Straw man.

1. I do not remember anyone telling me that human T3 will be only for humans, i just assumed so. The price only suggested that this armor will be very rare.
2. That is player’s “fault”. They sell the armors for gems, not gold, but im happy to hear you are OK with maths
3. The “features” are quite questionable IMHO. I don’t like flame on my armor one bit.

Ad. 1. The fact you do not remember that does not mean it has not been so stated in the game. Quite on the contrary to your beliefs, it is clearly stated in the game: “This armor is usable by X race only.” Noteworthy, “cultural armor” – what the point of the “CULTURAL” armor would, therefore, be? There are two types of propositions, direct and indirect ones. Completely separate are assumptions you are referring to ( and it is a mistake to identify the “purpose” of cultural armor as being “assumed” rather than “defined”, either directly or indirectly ). Nothing to discuss here. Evidence ( actual cases ) as discussed by Midnight in another thread:

Like i said on the french forum, people have been banned for getting this armore on norn characters, using the cash shop stone of transmutation, and the reason was “We want it to be exclusive to human race” and now it’s avaiable for all races. That’s what bugs me here. So Anet ban people for no reason and don’t care if people cheat since they get some $ or € in the process? Really nice.

Ad. 3. What you refer to here is your opinion, not the fact of there being such an added value ( as additional effects, for instance ). Therefore, you are wrong, again. With regards to the scenario presented by Aerlen, he is also wrong in stating that “Y” is a variation of “X”. No, “X+” would be a variation of “X”, since we deal here not with a completely new object but with the same object with some “refinements” added, which is a fact. Hence, the whole analogy as given by Aerlen, with some further points made, is unclear and its valid status very doubtful.

Best regards

Three 80-lvl Rangers. Why? ‘Cos they’re that cool.

(edited by Corpus Christi.2057)

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Don’t sell yourself short. That conveys the effect quite serviceably .

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.