Being Different

Being Different

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Centurion.7296

Centurion.7296

How many people here always try to be different, making an totally pink char or a yellow plant? If so please share your stories with us.

Being Different

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

I made a blonde human female. Pretty sure she’s the only one in the game.

But seriously, with a gazillion characters out there and only limited creation options, you really think it’s possible to be even somewhat unique?

Being Different

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

How many people here always try to be different, making an totally pink char or a yellow plant? If so please share your stories with us.

What do colors that are marginally less popular have to do with being different?

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Being Different

Posted by: Xarel DeMon.6315

Xarel DeMon.6315

Not really trying to stand out, but i try to mix’n match armours to look just the way i want it.

Being Different

Centurion.7296

So your telling me that you guys havent seen someone that you would forever remember? Like 1 that I can instantly remember is a big norn with pink hair and a huge pink mustache in pink (light armor) cloths dancing in the middle of Hotm, also he had bunny ears.

Being Different

Posted by: Drow.2081

Drow.2081

What’s “normal” look like?

[img]http://postimg.org/image/fg1jt93ez/[/img]

I also post on guildwars2guru.

(edited by Drow.2081)

Being Different

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

I like not standing out and being plain. People tend to underestimate you this way.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Being Different

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Honestly, some of the best looking characters i have seen are the ones who dont tend to stick out to much. I really cant stand the obnoxious color schemes that ive seen(totally pink charr etc) (IMO they look stupid). To each their own though, i try to make my characters follow a theme for each one, so.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Being Different

Posted by: Harak.8397

Harak.8397

Honestly, some of the best looking characters i have seen are the ones who dont tend to stick out to much. I really cant stand the obnoxious color schemes that ive seen(totally pink charr etc) (IMO they look stupid). To each their own though, i try to make my characters follow a theme for each one, so.

This exactly, the characters I play tend to look like they belong in the world. If I want to look at clowns however I go to DR or LA near the bank/Mystic well.

Being Different

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

lol you think pink charrs are different? If I’d get 1g for every pink charr I’ve seen I’d be able to buy a precursor.

Being Different

Centurion.7296

We’ll excuse me for not being or going to the circus every day =_=

Being Different

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The only character I really remember, and I suppose I should say…characters…is the one or two I’ve seen that dye their armor in a rainbow-type scheme.

Looks nice, usually, to me. =)

Well, that, and the few that surely are color-blind. Lol.

Being Different

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

In wvw it makes you get targeted hehe. Oddly though i ended up making a very different looking hero not many ppl make mushroom head Sylvari not sure why. I did it become it looks like a good hat and it makes my Sylvari closer related to an animal then a plant.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA