Best Class?

Best Class?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shagaru Magala.6927

Shagaru Magala.6927

I have a level 80 ranger but that was boring after a while.
What is the best level 80 class, I have a level 80 boost and I don’t know what class to play any ideas please leave them here.

Best Class?

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

The cool thing about that lvl 80 boost is you can try ALL the classes before making it a permanent boost… so give ‘em all a try… there’s no way for anyone here to know what class would best fit your particular play style.

~EW

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

Best Class?

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

Yep, you should just try them all out..
The “whats the best class?” question is kinda dumb anyway..

some people main thiefs, other people main warriors , some eles, and they all do it for various reasons. Then theres also your personal preferences with pvp, wvw, pve, dungeons, raids, roles…

Technically all classes have the exact same base stats (except armor and health pool) and they all have access to all the stats in the game trough gear (a heavy zerker plate has the exact same stats as a light zerker cloth shirt)

And all classes have pure bursty damage, condition (dots) dmg, defensive abilities as well as support abilities. Its their class mechanics that change and alter the feel and gameplay of the class.

You should simply try them all out considering you have the option to do so now. Get some gear and gold while youre at it in SW