Best/Favourite "convenience" place.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zaraki.5784

Zaraki.5784

As the title suggest, what’s your best/favourite deluxe area and why (except the PvP one)?

Reminder:
Havoc’s Heir, Royal Terrace, Noble’s Folly, Lava Lounge and Mistlock Sanctuary.

I’d vote for the latest one, Mistlock Sanctuary because I like the low gravity thing,

Posted by: Shroedingers Chupacabra.2978

Shroedingers Chupacabra.2978

I’d likely vote for the last too, if I had it, and I didn’t realize the Airship was named Havoc’s Heir until I looked it up. Of the previous convenience items I think Lava Lounge is my favorite. It’s actually part of Ember Bay, not instanced, and it isn’t too crowded; if anything it might be a bit too spread out. I would favor Noble’s Folly if it weren’t instanced, but it is.

Posted by: Shroedingers Chupacabra.2978

Shroedingers Chupacabra.2978

Hmmm…unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, the last one obsoletes the Royal Terrace Pass, if I read the description correctly. I don’t have the last item, which might be my favorite unless this low gravity feature is annoying. Of the previous convenience items, I like Lava Lounge the best since it isn’t crowded (possibly too spread out) and it isn’t instanced, so you can keep up with the current Ember Bay events.

Posted by: Susy.7529

Susy.7529

I vote for the last one too, the gravity thing sounds appealing to me.

Posted by: Matt H.6142

Matt H.6142

Royal Terrace. The original prestige (re: elite) item. Great location for DR festivals, decorated for Wintersday. Watch the bouncer kick out trespassers. Free WP to home instance. Compact crafting area. Central location.
My dream for Havocs air was it would move to the newest map. It’s wasted being so close to LA.

Fort Aspenwood home
All Professions Level 80

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

I only have the Royal Terrace, but like that it is a direct connection to a city. Plus, stuff happens in DR (ie, festivals) so that makes it especially nice. I’ve not been tempted to get any others.