Best Laurel to gold conversion?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

I’ve already got all the ascended stuff I can get my hands on. What is the best laurel to gold conversion?

I would assume that it is unidentified dyes, but 5 laurels for kitten seems a bit weak.

Does the gear give you a better chance by trying to salvage for ectos?

or possibly the tier 6 crafting mats?

Posted by: barnabas j collins.2306

barnabas j collins.2306

T6 mats by far

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

T6 mats and never look back.
already spent 100 laurel and well well worth it.

Jordo.5913

yessir it was….turned 70 laurels into 70g, not a bad profit

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

This is probably something you don’t want to hear, but I’d seriously consider saving my laurels until after the expansion releases.

You never know what the new items may be.

But, given your above response, I’m guessing it’s too late. . . .

Gone to Reddit.

Jordo.5913

you get like 30 laurels a month now, minus the big chest for the day 28 reward since i’m not sure how many that gives….

i’m sure i’ll be able to save some up before then….there is no increase in level cap though, so gear won’t be anything different

Posted by: krixis.9538

krixis.9538

the gold from laurals →t6 mats are nice. but as others have suggested save them till after the expansion releases. by then u will have a huge stock pile of them and if nothing new is added u can just use them and make a huge profit.

if something new is added you just saved yourself months of resaving them to buy the item.

Desolation EU
Fractal lvl 80 – 126 AR

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

There is a slight risk in saving up all your laurels though, if you hold on to them alot of others are thinking the exact same thing which might mean that T6 mats will drop in value quite a bit right at the launch. But it’s hard to tell right now.

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

There is a slight risk in saving up all your laurels though, if you hold on to them alot of others are thinking the exact same thing which might mean that T6 mats will drop in value quite a bit right at the launch. But it’s hard to tell right now.

Or rise up in prices thx to new legs and scavenger hunt.

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

guys you should be starting to save up all your stuff now and hold them for xpac… like laurels… like karma… you know… anything that might and can be used to buy or trade etc… like gems… and if you have a taste for speculation… you might wanna look at existing undervalued weapons… like underwater ones… which might be more of a use in the xpac… so its prices will rise… etc…

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

you get like 30 laurels a month now, minus the big chest for the day 28 reward since i’m not sure how many that gives….

i’m sure i’ll be able to save some up before then….there is no increase in level cap though, so gear won’t be anything different

35 laurels a month actually.

And the big chest at the end of the month gives you 20 extra laurels if you choose the laurels.

So 55 laurels a month in total.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Laurel —> T6 mats for sure. But to reinforce what other people are saying. Consider saving your money/mats until expansion drops. Best prepare for the unknown.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….