Best Looking Places in GW2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

What do you guys think are the best looking places in GW2? Post pics and say where they are ;D

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

Posted by: Scourge.4317

Scourge.4317

These areas are some of my favorite areas. The Sylvari starting area is just awesome and Frostgorge Sound is amazing.

Attachments:

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

These areas are some of my favorite areas. The Sylvari starting area is just awesome and Frostgorge Sound is amazing.

How do you get your game to look like that? I have a high end graphics card in a great gaming PC with all the setings turned up to full and mine still doesn’t look that good.

Posted by: ltuscout.2916

ltuscout.2916

Posted by: phlemhacker.1372

phlemhacker.1372

Hands down my favorite areas are all the Ascalon areas, all them fall colors and whatnot. Just get rid of all that ugly char architecture and it would be perfect!

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

Posted by: MrMacAndCheese.3907

MrMacAndCheese.3907

Hands down my favorite areas are all the Ascalon areas, all them fall colors and whatnot. Just get rid of all that ugly char architecture and it would be perfect!

I couldn’t possibly pick one spot as the best. I love it all, but aggree here that I love the fall colors of Ascalon the best in general. The music there is pretty sweet too!

Attachments: