Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Did Rift break 100 votes yet? lol

Vote for GW2 - Best MMO 2014

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

ArcheAge Best MMO!

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

Vayne.8563

ArcheAge Best MMO!

I heard everyone was leaving this game to play Archeage. It must be true. I read it on the forums.

I know both my sons stopped playing already and requested refunds. lol

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

ArcheAge Best MMO!

I heard everyone was leaving this game to play Archeage. It must be true. I read it on the forums.

Black Desert will be even better … and Lineage 3 will beat them all .. at least before
Aion 2 … and of course every other asian game with open PvP, since they always
have been the most successful games in the west ^^

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

Posted by: Eileane.3845

Eileane.3845

Until the day comes that I’m fighting for 2 hrs to capture a enemy castle no other game will ever reach the status of Dark Age of Camelot. Loved the Zerg vs Zerg clash in Castles. First outer walls then the inner courtyard and then the Lord fight. always fighting for every inch of the walls and dying, rezzing and panic that enemy calvary might arrive before the place would be secured…

Also infiltrating enemy castles (climbing outer wall. killing the npc guards) and lurking in the shadows for an enemy to be standing around afk in the courtyard. Best stealther kills ever.

Still miss anything comparing to it.

Boxie Togg (main)… probably Tyrias only Asuran Mesmer that ultimately fails at jumping puzzles
Stinky McLane… the only Necro known to have a toothpaste fetish
Lefty (give me a second) Fiddlesticks… one Engineer, two clumbsy hands…

(edited by Eileane.3845)

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

I just voted for Anno, never heard of the game.

That might explain it. I was surprised that 14 people had heard of it.

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

Thanks for the link. Decided to vote for WoW.

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

ArcheAge Best MMO!

Black Desert will be even better … and Lineage 3 will beat them all .. at least before

Have you heard of Lost Ark? Lineage Eternal,B&S and those other mmos have nothing on that. Watch the 9 and 20 minutes trailers I could care less if they mistook it for a real Diablo 3. The game is planning worldwide release, that and GW2 are my top mmos.

Black Desert looks a little stiff and chunky but it’s still in beta so it might change.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

Posted by: Altair.6109

Altair.6109

ArcheAge Best MMO!

Not sure you are being Ironic or not.
Cause most Open world pvp games do not work well in the west.
There are way too many grievers in the west compare to the east ,
not sure if it’s the cultural thing tho.
Most of open world pvp games end up destroying themselves.

PS: Archeage has like the most toxic community I have ever seen.

(edited by Altair.6109)

Vayne.8563

ArcheAge Best MMO!

Not sure you are being Ironic or not.
Cause most Open world pvp games do not work well in the west.
There are way too many grievers in the west compare to the east ,
not sure if it’s the cultural thing tho.
Most of open world pvp games end up destroying themselves.

PS: Archeage has like the most toxic community I have ever seen.

Yes he was being sarcastic.

Posted by: Torvic.8256

Torvic.8256

Lost Continents would’ve been awesome, but alas…

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

I still vote for GW2 because out of all the MMOs I have played, even WoW, this is the first MMO that gave me good reason to even go to max level. Not even WoW did that for me despite how amazing it is.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Posted by: Mavis.1463

Mavis.1463

Vote goes to FF14.
I like developers that respect their customers.

Vayne.8563

Vote goes to FF14.

Yes, like the first game they put out had to be completely revamped because it sucked so bad. It’s so funny how people forget stuff.

Mavis.1463

Vote goes to FF14.

Yes, like the first game they put out had to be completely revamped because it sucked so bad. It’s so funny how people forget stuff.

Yeah, how dare they swallow their pride as developers, go back to the drawing board and then re-release a game in a much better state.
That takes effort and effort is for losers

Posted by: Malkavian.4516

Malkavian.4516

Vote goes to FF14.

To be honest, Final Fantasy 14 isn’t too bad of an MMO. It starts out painfully slow but it at least plays well. Though a part of me thinks it’s more like a remake of Final Fantasy 11, than a completely different game just from the races alone. And I will at least commend them for actually going back to the drawing board and do it all over again.

FOR SKYRIM!!!!!

Vayne.8563

Vote goes to FF14.

To be honest, Final Fantasy 14 isn’t too bad of an MMO. It starts out painfully slow but it at least plays well. Though a part of me thinks it’s more like a remake of Final Fantasy 11, than a completely different game just from the races alone. And I will at least commend them for actually going back to the drawing board and do it all over again.

It’s one starting area, isn’kitten With boring linear questing that makes me want to kill myself. If you’re interested in raids it’s probably okay, but I’m all about the living world thing and that linear thing just kills it for me.

Mavis.1463

Vote goes to FF14.

It’s one starting area, isn’kitten With boring linear questing that makes me want to kill myself. If you’re interested in raids it’s probably okay, but I’m all about the living world thing and that linear thing just kills it for me.

lmao, are you implying GW2 isn’t linear?
You can go back and forth in dynamic events, that’s it, and the personal story quests are predetermined, your past choices stop mattering once you join and order, and even that becomes irrelevant as well.

Also, way to miss the point. I originally mentioned how FF14’s devs were respectful of their customers, which is true. If it makes you want to snuff yourself, be my guest.

Posted by: Fernling.1729

Fernling.1729

Vote goes to FF14.

Yeah, how dare they swallow their pride as developers, go back to the drawing board and then re-release a game in a much better state.
That takes effort and effort is for losers

I think it’s awesome that they did something like that, smart too. There have been a lot of mmos with potential that i would have loved to see get a overhaul like this. Not suggesting gw2, just a bunch of other mmos.

Went from being garbage to being the second most popular(might be 3rd behind runescape) mmo in the west.

(edited by Fernling.1729)

IndigoSundown.5419

Also, way to miss the point. I originally mentioned how FF14’s devs were respectful of their customers, which is true.

So, what does that look like?

I would say that ANet devs are respectful to their customers. To me, that would mean that they respond diplomatically when they respond, and that they make changes to the game based on what people ask for. ANet devs have made a lot of changes to the game in response to things posters asked for. They certainly use diplomatic language when addressing us.

So, since you seem to be implying that ANet is lacking where Square Enix isn’t, how about telling us why? And five times the content? They’ve had four patches since relaunch. A bunch of quests which I would have to buy/sub to actually be able to evaluate, since the patch notes don’t say how involved they are. A few dungeons, a couple or so classes. It might be more than ANet has patched, but five times is nothing but a WKG (Wild Kittened Guess).

Mavis.1463

Also, way to miss the point. I originally mentioned how FF14’s devs were respectful of their customers, which is true.

I would say that ANet devs are respectful to their customers. To me, that would mean that they respond diplomatically when they respond, and that they make changes to the game based on what people ask for. ANet devs have made a lot of changes to the game in response to things posters asked for. They certainly use diplomatic language when addressing us.

So, since you seem to be implying that ANet is lacking where Square Enix isn’t, how about telling us why? And five times the content? They’ve had four patches since relaunch. A bunch of quests which I would have to buy/sub to actually be able to evaluate, since the patch notes don’t say how involved they are. A few dungeons, a couple or so classes. It might be more than ANet has patched, but five times is nothing but a WKG (Wild Kittened Guess).

My point still stands, they’ve released more content than arenanet, DESPITE a relaunch

And what I meant by respecting their customers is that ArenaNet’s communication policies are a huge insult to players that have invested 2 or more years in this game.
That’s another fact you can’t deny, ArenaNet refuses to communicate and talk about their projects, it’s their policy and they’ve made it clear they’re not interested in dialog.
CDDs or whatever they’re called were a step in the right direction, but we only get those once every 50 years, when a lamb is sacrificed during a full moon and even then, they’re just a nice way of saying “We may or may not ever work on this”.

edit: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/
Feel free to take a look. There’s a total of 4 expansion-like content updates.

(edited by Mavis.1463)

Vayne.8563

Vote goes to FF14.

lmao, are you implying GW2 isn’t linear?
You can go back and forth in dynamic events, that’s it, and the personal story quests are predetermined, your past choices stop mattering once you join and order, and even that becomes irrelevant as well.

Also, way to miss the point. I originally mentioned how FF14’s devs were respectful of their customers, which is true. If it makes you want to snuff yourself, be my guest.

You see company policy as disrespectful. That’s just an opinion. I don’t think not talking about upcoming stuff is disrespectful.

I certainly find the fan base far more disrepectful than the devs here.

As for the game itself, I wouldn’t play it if it was free to play and maybe not even if they paid me.

Vayne.8563

My point still stands, they’ve released more content than arenanet, DESPITE a relaunch

And what I meant by respecting their customers is that ArenaNet’s communication policies are a huge insult to players that have invested 2 or more years in this game.
That’s another fact you can’t deny, ArenaNet refuses to communicate and talk about their projects, it’s their policy and they’ve made it clear they’re not interested in dialog.
CDDs or whatever they’re called were a step in the right direction, but we only get those once every 50 years, when a lamb is sacrificed during a full moon and even then, they’re just a nice way of saying “We may or may not ever work on this”.

Sure, they have the console market and at $15 a month, I’m sure they make a ton of money being the only halfway decent MMO out on console. A lot of money, a lot of updates. However…

Since I think the game sucks completely, they can add all the new content in the world. It doesn’t change anything I’ve said in the past.

Mavis.1463

Okay, son, we get it. You think the game sucks, you’ve repeated the same phrase ad nauseam. It sucks and no amount of content will make YOU want to play it. Sounds like a totally unbiased statement.

Sadly, thinking the game sucks won’t make it any less successful, and their success means they took steps in the right direction, namely, not being stubborn as hell, admitting their errors and actually talking to their fanbase.

By the way, the console market for FF14 is pretty darn small, most of their revenue comes from PC. Funny how people are willing to pay a sub fee for a game they enjoy, huh?

Tao.5096

@Vayne, saying $15 to Mavis is a bad move. I doubt he realize that NCSoft get all the money and pays Anet a lump sum.
Despite Anet’s latest hype for staff recruitment, I still doubt that they have enough of people and enough of resources to spend to speed things up and fill Gw2 with loads of new content.
Square Enix is in charge of publishing and developing FF and they get money directly to them – they don’t share it, they’re not paid a lump sum.
Which means they’re way more flexible in this matter than Anet.

and NCSoft is a ‘ho which doesn’t care about 2nd hand customers a.k.a Gw2 ones.

Vayne.8563

Just looked it up. As of February this year 1.8 million people have created accounts on FFXIV. I’m sure not everyone that’s started that game is still there. When I started it only recently, the server seemed quite underpopulated. At one point I died and waited for someone to come by for a rez, just to see how long it would take. Eventually I gave up after about half an hour.

So people touting this game as some great thing don’t even really know if it has as many players as Guild Wars 2. Of course if there are a million players still playing that’s still 15 million dollars a month income. That’s a fact. I don’t think there are likely a million people still playing but it’s possible. Subscription games do have more income.

However I’m not sure those updates aren’t far easier to create being how primitive the system actually is (and it is primitive).

If I wanted to go backwards, I could go play AoC.

As for NcSoft taking all the money and giving Anet an allowance, I’m pretty sure that’s now how businesses owned by other businesses work.

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

I’m certain discussing other mmorpgs and even more, comparing them to gw2 is against the tos… just so everyone in this thread understands that this is about to be locked. Also, based on past moderator changes, this thread should go to linksville where it belongs, since you know it has a link to a website.

On the matter of the link/poll itself, I sincerely doubt it that anything said and discussed on the GW2 forums would have any kind of effect on that poll, so why are you all arguing exactly is beyond me.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Anet’s policy is not insulting. They don’t owe you one kitten word. They fulfilled their part of the agreement that was made when you first bought GW2. No one at Anet owes you anything.

Mavis.1463

Just looked it up. As of February this year 1.8 million people have created accounts on FFXIV. I’m sure not everyone that’s started that game is still there. When I started it only recently, the server seemed quite underpopulated. At one point I died and waited for someone to come by for a rez, just to see how long it would take. Eventually I gave up after about half an hour.

So people touting this game as some great thing don’t even really know if it has as many players as Guild Wars 2. Of course if there are a million players still playing that’s still 15 million dollars a month income. That’s a fact. I don’t think there are likely a million people still playing but it’s possible. Subscription games do have more income.

However I’m not sure those updates aren’t far easier to create being how primitive the system actually is (and it is primitive).

As for NcSoft taking all the money and giving Anet an allowance, I’m pretty sure that’s now how businesses owned by other businesses work.

You really are adamant about defending GW2, huh.

I’m getting tired of this game, in which you always fail to address my argument and I have to state it once again.
Just so you know, having mega-servers isn’t a sign of a bustling player population, it’s a fancy word for server merges aka one nail on the coffin.
FF14 has more players, it’s a fact, whether you joined a low pop server isn’t my issue.
Also, GW2’s combat isn’t exactly the innovation of the decade, it’s still a tab-targetting MMO with a dodge mechanic, that’s it, really. FF14’s gameplay isn’t primitive but rather a more traditional approach. However, gameplay being “primitive” has no bearing in the quality or quantity of the updates, WoW is a 2004 game and nowadays it doesn’t get updates that often.

I think at this point you’re just refusing to acknowledge the fact that ArenaNet hasn’t provided the best service, in comparison to its competition. If so, I’d rather not continue this, since it’s obvious you’re biased.

(edited by Mavis.1463)

Vayne.8563

You really are adamant about defending GW2, huh.

I’m getting tired of this game, in which you always fail to address my argument and I have to state it once again.
Just so you know, having mega-servers isn’t a sign of a bustling player population, it’s a fancy word for server merges aka one nail on the coffin.
FF14 has more players, it’s a fact, whether you joined a low pop server isn’t my issue.
Also, GW2’s combat isn’t exactly the innovation of the decade, it’s still a tab-targetting MMO with a dodge mechanic, that’s it, really. FF14’s gameplay isn’t primitive but rather a more traditional approach. However, gameplay being “primitive” has no bearing in the quality or quantity of the updates, WoW’s gameplay set the standard for many MMOs and it doesn’t get updates that often.

I think at this point you’re just refusing to acknowledge the fact that ArenaNet hasn’t provided the best service, in comparison to its competition. If so, I’d rather not continue this, since it’s obvious you’re biased.

I think you’re refusing to acknowledge the fact that how any individual feels about a game is pure opinion and not everyone shares mine and not everyone shares yours. One of us is being reasonable.

You’re trying to convince me because you don’t like the game the game is somehow in trouble. I’d almost wager at this point that Guild Wars 2 is still the second more successful MMORPG next to WoW, which no one has come close to.

Every single time a new MMO comes out, people are on the forums saying how much Anet has to be worried. Well, so far that hasn’t really been the case. Maybe it will be with the next game, or the next, or the next.

All I’ve ever said is this game is doing fine, with or without people who don’t like it. That’s all. And since it’s making a reasonable amount of money and people haven’t been laid off, I’d say the odds are I’m probably correct in saying this.

Does this game have issues. Oh hell yes. I’m particularly annoyed at the new trait system and the mangling of the end of the personal story. Those are both problems.

But you not liking the game, or any individual not liking it. That happens all the time in all sorts of games.

I wonder how many people who left this game to play Archeage have already come back.

Mavis.1463

You’re trying to convince me because you don’t like the game the game is somehow in trouble. I’d almost wager at this point that Guild Wars 2 is still the second more successful MMORPG next to WoW, which no one has come close to.

lmao
WoW has 10 million players, son, GW2 isn’t and will never be anywhere near WoW and if FF14 is doing better than GW2 in terms of players and money, then chances are GW2 doesn’t have more than 200,000/100,000 players. No small amount, but like I said ArenaNet isn’t exactly rolling in cash, otherwise they wouldn’t be so cautious with their communication policy.
But hey, whatever, we can dismiss any argument with “lol opinions”, because discussion if for losers, right?

Vayne.8563

lmao
WoW has 10 million players, son, GW2 isn’t and will never be anywhere near WoW and if FF14 is doing better than GW2 in terms of players and money, then chances are GW2 doesn’t have more than 200,000/100,000 players. No small amount, but like I said ArenaNet isn’t exactly rolling in cash, otherwise they wouldn’t be so cautious with their communication policy.
But hey, whatever, we can dismiss any argument with “lol opinions”, because discussion if for losers, right?

Yes, NO ONE can compare with WoW. That’s why I said it’s the second or #2 MMO.

Do you see ANY other MMO comparing with WoW in money? It’s an older game, based on a popular franchise, with a lot of money behind it for advertising. In the early days they made enough money to keep the machine rolling. And that doesn’t contradict ANYTHING I said. You just read it wrong.

If WoW is the #1 MMORPG right now and no one is ANYWHERE NEAR IT, you take it out of the equation, because no one has ever been anywhere near it in eight years and people keep trying.

Of ALL THE OTHER MMOS THAT HAVE COME OUT AFTER WOW, I’m thinking Guild Wars is near the very top. Probably number 2 to WoW itself.

I hope that clarifies it for you.

Tao.5096

lmao

So, you’re tired of gw2. You whalecam over FF14 and tell everyone how Gw2 is crap compared to FF14?
You need some fresh air sir.

Fun Fact: I barely saw any advertisement for Gw2 before launch and none after, but saw plenty of FF14 even now. If Gw2 and FF14 population size is nearly to 1:1 ratio, then I wonder which one is “crap”.

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Vote goes to FF14.

Can someone tell me why they changed the names of the races in FF[greater roman numeral] from what they were in FF[three less than above roman numeral]?

Posted by: Deamhan.9538

Deamhan.9538

Bumping as a reminder that you can vote again and again (every 8 hours). EvE is catching up because of this 8 hour rule. Those no-lifers will set their alarm clocks and get up at all hours of the night if they have to. They’re used to doing that anyway for alliance ops.

We can debate all we want about whether or not GW2 is the best MMO of 2014 but I think we can all agree that GW2 is better than SpreadSheet Online.

Vayne.8563

I wouldn’t mind if Eve won. It’s a great game. It’s not a great game for me…but it’s a great game.

Posted by: Yoroiookami.3485

Yoroiookami.3485

Thank you. I’ve never heard about Swordsman Online, I’ll check it out. Also, I believe GW2 does earn its place as first or second mmorpg out there right now. It has its issues, but it’s still pretty amazing.

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

Funny other games , EVEN WOW , coppied this GW2 system (among other mechanics) to help mid-low lvl areas :P

In GW2 you dont have to spent money , while in WoW and Final Fanatsy you do for the subs = which game will make more moneys ? :P

Gw2 hasnt ’’openend’’ to all countries (while WoW +55% of its subs are from Asia) :P

Chuck Norris lost to Bruce Lee :P

(edited by Killthehealersffs.8940)

IndigoSundown.5419

- snip -

I did look before my earlier post. I saw 4 decent-sized updates in the 1.25+ years since relaunch. I wouldn’t call them expansion-like, though they do have some things that an expansion might contain. I said that might be more than GW2 added in the same period, which means it might not be.

There sure are a lot of quests, if you like quests. I played Wildstar for about two months, and found quests to be refreshing after almost two years without them. However, that lasted about two months, after which I returned to GW2.

(shrugs)

So, rather than answer my question about what being respectful to customers looks like, you respond by restating your opinion that ANet does not respect you. That is not an answer about what good communication looks like. The only conclusion I might draw from your response is that you believe that releasing the type of content you prefer means they’re communicating. And that’s me reading into your response.

I believe the non-disclosure policy that ANet is currently under to be a mistake. I believe it to be ill-considered. I do not believe it to be disrespectful. The gross exaggeration on the frequency of CDI’s suggests that you do not believe your own point to be supportable by facts and have to resort to hyperbole.

(edited by IndigoSundown.5419)

Posted by: KINGRPG.3492

KINGRPG.3492

Vote for what? okay let vote for the hope and the better things if Anet care us.

The biggest mistake by Anet is the destruction Lion Arch. There is a thing that is more important than talking via map chat, but Anet still loot it from them. Anet had destroyed communities around the original Mystic Forge in Lion Arch. That is why everyone is bored. Anet you killed yourself and everyone.

Sorry for my beginner English / http://www.kingrpg.net My Blog

Deamhan.9538

Vote for what? okay let vote for the hope and the better things if Anet care us.

The biggest mistake by Anet is the destruction Lion Arch. There is a thing that is more important than talking via map chat, but Anet still loot it from them. Anet had destroyed communities around the original Mystic Forge in Lion Arch. That is why everyone is bored. Anet you killed yourself and everyone.

Actually I think that Anet wanted to make LA look different. Rather than just remodel it (again since it looked different from GW1), they destroy it via living story and now it’s being rebuilt. I’m just wondering how much time are they gonna let pass before it becomes complete? Think game time, not real life time Anet. It shouldn’t take what it would actually take in real life to rebuild a city.

I’m curious as to what it’ll look like when it’s done.

Posted by: Filaha.1678

Filaha.1678

I wonder if people would have claimed how meaningless it was if GW2 was not in the lead.

Yep. I always point out that internet polls (and internet petitions) are meaningless.

Vote goes to FF14.

Which is both irrelevant to the new version and irrelevant to what Mavis said.

If anything, it makes SE look even better because they respected their customers enough to go “Hey, y’know what? We screwed up. Give us another chance to make it right.”

Unlike some people who will screw up, get a bunch of complaints, tell them they’ll get back to them about it on Monday, and then not say a thing for 2 months.

I would say that ANet devs are respectful to their customers.

See the above-mentioned example.

It’s not respectful at all to tell your customers you’ll give them a response and then just try to shove it aside and hope it goes away.

When I started it only recently, the server seemed quite underpopulated. At one point I died and waited for someone to come by for a rez, just to see how long it would take. Eventually I gave up after about half an hour.

This is what you base your opinion on the size of their player base on? On whether or not somebody revived you on a single map on a single server? Which is probably a starter map that people obviously were less likely to be on?

Whether I believe this even happened or not, I also highly doubt you asked in chat for a revive, which means that you’d be literally just sitting there waiting for someone to happen to come across you, and not only somebody, but one of the classes with (or someone who took) a revive.

To counter your example, yesterday I died while doing a map. Within a minute, somebody had randomly come across me and revived me.

If Gw2 and FF14 population size is nearly to 1:1 ratio, then I wonder which one is “crap”.

GW2’s been out for 2 years.
A Realm Reborn has been out for 1.

Clearly the crap one would be the one that’s had more time to gather customers but hasn’t.

No?

Tao.5096

That’s why I wrote about NCSoft earlier.
And has been already mentioned many times that anet actually care about certain group of people.
Would not be surprised if that’s the reason why community in-game isn’t like in other games.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I disagree with the notion that GW2 in 2nd in terms of popularity in terms of number of active/paying players. Top 10 I’m sure but with EVE, FF whatever, SWTOR even Lineage are competitive in terms of active numbers. And certainly in terms of income GW2 isn’t number 2, as last quarter we were number 4 after Lineage, AION and B&S (excluding China) within NCSOFT.

Pure F2P MMOs are also likely to have huge player numbers as well, many that we haven’t heard of in NA/EU.

So saying GW2 is #2 is first highly doubtful and depends on metrics we can’t possibly have and second doesn’t really matter. What matters is if you enjoy it or not. And due to it’s B2P nature it’s no different than buying some other non-MMO AAA PC game that you may burn out over the following months or regretted buying in the first place.

It only cost me $75 over two years. I spend more buying a family size bag of chips/crisps at the market than this game has cost me monthly to play. And the bag of chips doesn’t last a month.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Fernling.1729

Fernling.1729

I don’t believe gw2 is the 2nd most popular. Not against games like ff14 and runescape. Maybe not even against eve or swtor.
You say 2nd most successful, but we know for a fact that it’s not the second most successful in revenue. Which I believe is really what makes a business successful. unless for profit businesses measure success some other way.

Filaha.1678

Bumping as a reminder that you can vote again and again (every 8 hours). EvE is catching up because of this 8 hour rule. Those no-lifers will set their alarm clocks and get up at all hours of the night if they have to. They’re used to doing that anyway for alliance ops.

Also, lol @ implying that GW2 doesn’t have people frequently repeat-voting too.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

uhmmm, guys…..does anyone here realize that discussing against others opinions is pretty much wasting your time, i like GW2 for about 15% tops but only because i realize the flaws it has.
i played the FF14 beta and i find it way to slow and confusing, doesn’t mean i am gonna say it IS crap, i just find it crap and what you do with it is on you.

oh and WoW has about 7.5 mill subs not 10 mill, it dropped that far because of GW2 and SW:ToR. (yes, also SW:ToR, might be a surprise to you but numbers don’t lie)

Posted by: LiveSpartan.8206

LiveSpartan.8206

ooohh this getting close its EVE and GW2 come guys lets do this!

Filaha.1678

i played the FF14 beta and i find it way to slow and confusing

Then it’s a good thing they’re not in beta anymore, now isn’kitten

Deamhan.9538

Also, lol @ implying that GW2 doesn’t have people frequently repeat-voting too.

GW2’s player base is larger than EvE’s yet EvE is catching up…

What does that tell you?

Oh and

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=387941&find=unread

Edit: EvE just took top spot.

(edited by Deamhan.9538)