Best Server For PvE

Best Server For PvE

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: MAGIK.5740

MAGIK.5740

Hi, I really got into GW2 when it came out and I loved how you could do random events with tons of people around you, however I stopped playing it for a while and now I’m getting back into it however I remember how back in the day the server I was in had tons of people playing. Now it’s empty, so I was wondering which servers are best for PvE experience that has most people playing??? I heard Blackgate is good?

(edited by MAGIK.5740)

Best Server For PvE

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

jq, tc, bg are top3

Best Server For PvE

Posted by: Cenex.4089

Cenex.4089

Well, Blackgate, Jade Quarry, and Tarnished Coast are going to have the most amount of people. But no server is going to have “tons of people” doing any random event. Only the major world events will have a significant number of people.

Having said that, you are more likely to run into at least one other person when doing a random event.

Best Server For PvE

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Tarnished Coast is excellent. There are usually a number of people running around on any given map.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Best Server For PvE

Posted by: Shift Focus.9083

Shift Focus.9083

Sanctum of Rall (SOR) is quite populated with PVE, we run tequatl the sunless world boss everyday (and ALWAYS kill it) as well as daily world boss/event trains, also [GSCH] runs weekly guild missions to help out the community to get commendations/rares, gold, etc. and they’re currently hosting the Great Tyrian Adventure (an event that is nearing completion but nontheless you can win some great prizes) also they’re raffling out legendaries and other great prizes for participation in the event. Although our World vs World has suffered greatly and we’re losing quite hard in it, our PVE is still in tact and isn’t going anywhere.

Best Server For PvE

Posted by: Demented Sheep.1642

Demented Sheep.1642

Sanctum of Rall (SOR) is quite populated with PVE, we run tequatl the sunless world boss everyday (and ALWAYS kill it) as well as daily world boss/event trains, also [GSCH] runs weekly guild missions to help out the community to get commendations/rares, gold, etc. and they’re currently hosting the Great Tyrian Adventure (an event that is nearing completion but nontheless you can win some great prizes) also they’re raffling out legendaries and other great prizes for participation in the event. Although our World vs World has suffered greatly and we’re losing quite hard in it, our PVE is still in tact and isn’t going anywhere.

About what time do you guys do Teq? I haven’t done that fight in a while which is shame because I like it so I might guest. Assuming you guys don’t mind guesters.

Best Server For PvE

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

Hi, I really got into GW2 when it came out and I loved how you could do random events with tons of people around you, however I stopped playing it for a while and now I’m getting back into it however I remember how back in the day the server I was in had tons of people playing. Now it’s empty, so I was wondering which servers are best for PvE experience that has most people playing??? I heard Blackgate is good?

From what I understand..

Blackgate is mostly for Hardcore players. Most of the guilds on there tend to lean towards serious people.

Tarnished Coast is a mixed server (casual /semi-hardcore / hardcore), and it is the unofficial RP servers for North America. You’ll see lots of RPers in places like Divinity’s Reach or on the maps. Don’t worry. They don’t bite. If RPers annoy you, then this is probably not the server for you.

Jade Quarry is a good all-round server (like Tarnished Coast but I’ve never seen Rpers when I guested on there).

(edited by kta.6502)

Best Server For PvE

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

I would argue BG is the worst for PvE considering most of the time you get kicked to OF.