Best new solo elite specizalations

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

So we all know right now the best soloers are druid and reaper. However with the new elite specs coming we have scourge losing shroud and soul beast losing pet (not losing pet but I’m sure the benefits of not having a pet out are better then having it out otherwise making the spec not great with them out?)

So with the coming expansion who do you think will now be the top of the solo chain?

I personally think the new guardian elite looks strong and the new warrior spec could be very strong depending on the blocks.

So who do you think it will be as the best?

Posted by: coso.9173

coso.9173

i don’t think we have enough info yet to know that. I hope it’s relatively balanced.

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

keep in mind that soulbeast also means giving up all those druid heals and mobility from staff3, but that druids dont magically disappear. it could be that druid is still a great choice for soloing; i would be surprised if giving up 2 meat shields and self heals was an improvement for soloing.

i think we need to know more about how barrier works, but also it will depend on the mobs, which will dictate how much condi clearing is needed and how well condis perform, as well as how much boon hate is in play.

as someone thinking about returning all the condi focus is a real turn off even if the class concepts (outside of their condi focus) look incredible.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds