Best personal story (Trahearne/sylvari)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

So, since it may be that he is now dead and I realized that I really want to make a sylvari for whatever this HoT that is coming up entails I figured I’d ask here first.

What are the optimal choices to make for a sylvari character for the best personal story experience overall and especially when looking at filling any gaps about Trahearne and Caladbolg that you can only get to play as a sylvari.

I remember seeing one of these “optimal” personal story choice listings sometime after launch when the bad state of Orr and the end of personal story was the hot topic of the day. But for the love of it I can’t actually find it now that I would want to go through with it in preparation for what is coming up.

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Lore-wise, best bits imho are “Shield of the Moon” and “Where life goes, so too should you”.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

I forget exactly which path it is (it might very well be “Where life goes, so too should you”), but you should try to do the path that has Malyck in it. He’s pretty clearly going to be relevant going forward..

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

I forget exactly which path it is (it might very well be “Where life goes, so too should you”), but you should try to do the path that has Malyck in it. He’s pretty clearly going to be relevant going forward..

That’s the one indeed.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Thanks for these, should help me get started (probably will only play up until claw island, because of the changes they made to the story with NPE though).