Best solution to summons

Best solution to summons

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

I believe that it will be fair to give all our summons invulnerability/distortion whenever we evade. If we can evade any AOE , why wouldn’t they ?! . Illusions/spirits/spirit weapons/minions/pets/Fellow thieves and the elite summons should get it. Don’t say it will be OP as it’s our right to have this as a baseline.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

(edited by The Demonic Spirit.3157)

Best solution to summons

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

Sounds like it would only work in PvE, where everything is one big AOE attack. So I rate this 0.5 out of 1, for being half an idea.

Best solution to summons

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Sounds like it would only work in PvE, where everything is one big AOE attack. So I rate this 0.5 out of 1, for being half an idea.

More than half of our skills/utilities are AOE ! . It would be useful in PvP/WvW as well.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Best solution to summons

Posted by: Mojo Gris Gris.5941

Mojo Gris Gris.5941

I’d say that it would only be balanced if your summoned entities would dodge when you dodge, and thus be unable to attack/cast while doing so. Not sure if I like the idea either way though…