Best/worst Kick reasons (Fun)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DanAlcedo.3281

DanAlcedo.3281

Hi

Post your most stupid/funny/whatever reasons you got kicked out of a dungeon/fractals group!

My top 3:

I got kicked out of a dungeon because i switched to earth on my ele for the blast.
This was not infight…
Kickreason: Ele should never go in earth because its a dps lose.

For being not 100% Zerk.
I joined a fractal lvl 40 group => gearcheck
I was all zerk gear only my rings are Pvt because thats my 10+ Ar rings => Kick

For looking like a Ranger.
I was joining a dungeon group as a warrior.
I was wearing the Jungle Explorer Outfit , a Quiver , a Longbow and a Mini Snow Owl.
(Was in Sw before and wanted to change build/gear in the dungeon)
Before the loading screen was over i was kicked.
I ask why = no ranger.

Show me your best kick reasons!

(edited by DanAlcedo.3281)

Posted by: Red Queen.7915

Red Queen.7915

For looking like a Ranger.

Wow. In a game where any class can look like any other class, this takes a special kind of oblivious XD
I mean, heavy amour + staff = guardian, right?
No, wait, that’s my ele. My bad.

I marvel at the thought process behind this^^

PSA: The amount of small felines serves as an indicator for just how angry I am at something.

Kaerleikur @ Elonaspitze

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

Got kicked for swapping to d/d to blast stealth during a skip on ele, and once because i had signet of earth from HotW p2 still on my bar when I went into the water in arah p3

Also had a guard vote kick me because I was on (sword/axe frost spirit and spotter) ranger.
He told me “ranger is useless”, and then proceeded not to use stab or WoR anywhere himself, resulting in him getting kicked

Posted by: Telemin.7380

Telemin.7380

I cant recall being kicked, but this is about the only reason I kick.

When my group gets a pug, its usually the 5th person. If all four of us greet him and he does not return the greeting within a few minutes, we tend to kick.

If he/she cant even be bothered for two seconds to say hello, how can I be certain they will even bother to presss 1,1,1,1?

Teh Ouchies

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I got kicked once because we died on bloomhunger and I didn’t use wall of reflection. The funny thing was, I was running a warrior! I think they though I was a guardian because I was running bright blue luminescent gear, spirit smith backpiece, with bolt/Flameseeker prophecies because I have had other groups think I was a guardian because of how blue I was, lol.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

Posted by: Kirnale.5914

Kirnale.5914

I got kicked for no reason.

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

got kicked for beeing a P\P thief… thing is im an engi so thats that

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

Getting kicked from a f50 pug after gearcheck for having Traveler runes in my Guardian/Mesmer full zerker ascended armor (85 ar total with all zerker weapons and trinkets).

Notice how I mentioned pug. Now I get that scholar is the best in slot with an organized group, but with pugs I take mobility over those 10% damage the first couple of seconds in a fight any day.

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Very early in the game, got kicked for having two pieces of knights instead of all zerk.

I have never pugged since then.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

Posted by: ShamRain.4168

ShamRain.4168

When I was learning dungeons/Fractals I got kicked couple of times. Of course I told them that I’m still learning but they just insulted me and then kicked me. Actually once some guy even whispered me after kick and told me that I’m idiot. And yes, I’m 100% sure that there was no “restrictions” in lfg-description. I still try to avoid groups that are looking for “experienced” players.

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Story of a guy we kicked.
lvl 50 fractal, swamp running wisps. This warrior degens massively (from agony) and claims it was poison that killed him. We let him be. We then start the fight against Bloomhunger and he dies nearly instantly. He then claims his AR isn’t working (long after the AR bug fix). /kick

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Posted by: Raven.1524

Raven.1524

I kicked the computer after crashing on tequatal… Oh it wasn’t that type lf kicks? well at least now I have an excuse to get a new pc.

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

For being not 100% Zerk.
I joined a fractal lvl 40 group => gearcheck
I was all zerk gear only my rings are Pvt because thats my 10+ Ar rings => Kick

I got kicked, because i had those zerk rings with +18vit for the cost of 18 precision. Vine of the pale tree

Glorious Human Master Race

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Never been kicked before because I always play with friends. BUT I have left groups before when I was pugging.

My reason? No one said hi to me when I said hi. :P

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Posted by: Cynn.1659

Cynn.1659

Before kick changes happend and you only required 2 people to kick. Lvl 50 fractal, 3 of us are randoms and those 2 guys are from the same guild. We are doing the asuran fractal, all the harpies are dead, and the 3 of us are waiting at the boss, for those 2 guys to finish the jumping puzzle. They keep falling off over and over agian, and then they kick all 3 us for being bad.

The other time i got kicked from AC for having 4999 pointless points, in group that wanted 5k

Another time i got kicked from a fractal group that i started on lfg in the early morning, when it takes like 15 min to find people. For being on a necro, since i was doing some pvp to not get bored while waiting.

(edited by Cynn.1659)

Posted by: ThePlague.5426

ThePlague.5426

I didn’t get kicked but I joined a new guild and a few days into it I asked if anyone wanted to do AC and they said yes. They knew I was only lvl 56 and they were lvl 80. They used lfg to find another player and one joined, he said hi, they said hi then a few secs later he left. One of my guild mates were like “The lvl 56?” another was like “Yep xD” haha! I didn’t think it was that big a deal on a low lvl dungeon but apparently to some people it is….

Posted by: White Hunter.3416

White Hunter.3416

Kicket from Hotw p1 because haven’t got runes in my ascendant zrk armor.
Kicked from Arah for faiding to evade lupi leg strike.
Kicked from dungeon(don’t remember which one) for scholar runes instead of Strenght.
Kicked for using Arcane Shield once.

Never join gearcheck groups…

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

kicked: for being a sylvari

NO TRAITORS they said

Was the only time I was like…ok that’s funny I’ll roll with it lol

Posted by: Aguri.2896

Aguri.2896

One time I joined a speed run group for CoF p1 that had 4 warriors while on my thief and was insta-kicked before I could even load in the dungeon. The funny thing is not only did they lose DPS by kicking a thief, after I finished my run with another group I looked on LFG and they were still there.

I’m only here because sometimes I just like to watch things burn.

(edited by Aguri.2896)

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Entire party was kicked from a fractal 50 at the same time.
“The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com.”

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

For actually wanting to kill stuff with red names…which I thought we were supposed to do :(

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

Kicked for being to cheerfull and optimistic after a wipe.
“It’s ok guys we’ll get it now!”
Reaction:“Dude we wiped let us be depressed” /kick

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Posted by: Siphaed.9235

Siphaed.9235

I started a “Story Mode ONLY! Not meta, any welcome” group for C. Manor. Had 3 people join, 2 level 80 and a lower level, which was fine. However the other 80s said “kick the newb”, and I mentioned how it’s a “Story Mode group and new players are welcome, did you not read the LFG advert?”. So they vote kicked me instead and I got booted out of a group that I had started. Like, seriously, WTF?!

Posted by: Ravion Hawk.4736

Ravion Hawk.4736

I had to kick myself from an Arah P1 group because I got called in to work.

I got warned that I might get kicked from a CoE group because I was a Ranger, but they they were curious because I run a GS-A/A Ranger. They watched me solo a Champ Golem when they all wiped and they cheered me on. We ended up going crazy on the other dungeons that day. That was a great Dungeon day for me.

I think I got kicked just because I was a Necromancer in CM before.

Head of the Order of the Iron Ravens [OoIR]
Lady Alexis Hawk – Main – Necromancer
Ravion Hawk – Warrior

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I was in a CoE pug and there was this very angry warrior who got some abusive opinions against pro-Meta players. Then he started a verbal fight with a member of the group, but the funny thing is, just before the last boss, he initiated a kick at two other unrelated members. I decided enough is enough and kicked the abusive guy. To my surprise, one of the two “about-to-be-kicked” victims told me that I’m a kitten tyrant and that I would invite a guildie to replace the warrior, so he left the group voluntarily. The rest of our group just quietly picked up our pace and finished the run.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

Kicked from AC group while trying for my Twilight.

I have just under 15,000 APs, but kept dying in the dungeon. I was accused of running a hacked account cause someone with that many APs should die that much in AC, of all dungeons.

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…

Posted by: GragorR.9768

GragorR.9768

Got kicked for engaging a path boss with shortbow in melee range, like i was expecting one of the two eles to drop a lava font or something.

- BG -

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I don’t recall getting kicked, though that could be because I tend not to run any instance without at least two friends in my group. Wait … I have a vague memory of two pugs joining my threesome and kicking me, I don’t recall why, but we laughed on Mumble and reformed our group without those two. And of course every now and then I forget to leave group before logging off so I tell my friends on Mumble to boot me.

I prefer not to kick anyone unless they afk without warning for five minutes or more, or else dc and aren’t back in a few minutes. If they are truly nasty in chat that can earn them a boot; mostly, though, we look for the entertainment value in their actions and commentary and just carry on doing our full clear at our comfortable pace while bantering in Mumble. (We do advertise that we aren’t speed running in our LFG).

Posted by: Eponet.4829

Eponet.4829

I got kicked so that they could sell a dungeon path.

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

During a fractal run, a pug died during at Mai Trin during the cannon phase. Although the rest of us survived, he told us not to bother reviving him as he was going AFK to smoke a joint.

He seemed genuinely surprised when we kicked him.