Between now and HOT release.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Explodie.9428

Explodie.9428

This is not a complaint but i wonder if people would like to speculate with me:

Do you think we get some extra content for the release? Or do you think we wont see anything new till the release?

My hopes;

- They would release a huge event of random mobs spawning in area’s that should have been in the maguuma jungle.

- SAB for killing time

Your hopes?

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

I would like to see at least some follow up with the restoration of lion’s arch. Something like a new convo between Magnus and kiel or the H-Tron assigning competent jobs to refugees and acting as a blackmailed spy to Gnashblade. And for obvious reasons everyone including me wants to have SAB. I am confident we will get it back but idk when.

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

The beginning of HoT is supposed to be set a day after the end of season 2 (don’t remember where I read it), so I don’t really expect the story to advance until then.

However, I do expect to see some content to happen between here and then, probably the opening of SAB or return of the dragon festival or something like that, or maybe a festival for the reopening of LA.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Posted by: Explodie.9428

Explodie.9428

The beginning of HoT is supposed to be set a day after the end of season 2 (don’t remember where I read it), so I don’t really expect the story to advance until then.

However, I do expect to see some content to happen between here and then, probably the opening of SAB or return of the dragon festival or something like that, or maybe a festival for the reopening of LA.

Well if you state it that way we wont see a thing before the release because it would mess up the timeline? LA cant be reopend in a day time? That is what i think though, or else LA should have been fixed right in Season2?

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

I don’t expect anything. We have expected things in the past and always been disappointed.

I’m just logging in for daily rewards then logging back out till HoT release.

Posted by: MrWubzy.3587

MrWubzy.3587

I personally hope for a couple of things (all mentioned above):

-SAB
-Dragon Festival
-Crown Pavilion (possibly?)
-Any other sort of festival/mini-game

Pretty much anything to fill the time. I would prefer, though, if SAB were to make a return. I never got to play it, but watching the videos on it makes me want to play it so badly. If it doesn’t return, though, I can be content with a festival of sorts that lasts for a couple of months.

| Biyx [Guardian] ; Aika Vonelli [Ranger] |
| Proud roleplayer! |
| Biyx’s All-For-Nothing Challenge |

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Well if you state it that way we wont see a thing before the release because it would mess up the timeline? LA cant be reopend in a day time? That is what i think though, or else LA should have been fixed right in Season2?

Well, according to the conversations from NPCs LA has been frozen in time at not too long after scarlet’s attack, so it could be reopened as something that happened while we were busy adventuring elsewhere..

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

Posted by: Geekfox.4267

Geekfox.4267

All of the above, in addition to shader rendering fix in the game so playing in stereoscopic 3D is usable again.