Big patch

Big patch

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Azjenco.9425

Azjenco.9425

Well, the client just finished downloading a 155mb patch. The patch notes show two mesmer changes and items being taken away. Now I’m sure the latter doesn’t need a large patch to accomplish, as with Halloween showed it can merely be turned off.

Which makes me wonder, is this some of the January update content already?

Big patch

Posted by: Urthona.3198

Urthona.3198

They also fixed some Fractal exploits, which involved changing at least one room’s terrain. I’m not sure how much space that would actually take, but it was in there.

Big patch

Posted by: Conner.4702

Conner.4702

So why not include that in the patch notes. That also gives to ponder what else was excluded. Stealth patching never goes over well.

Big patch

Posted by: Shikigami.4013

Shikigami.4013

There is a new building in Lions Arch (actually the building has been there even before downloading the patch, but maybe some of the patch data is connected to that building)
You can find it in the lower left corner of Lions Arch, at the end of the horizontal road (not the vertical road leading down to the birdpeople wall) When I found that building two days ago, the ingame map still showed the “old version” of the bridge and terrain. I did not check yet if the map has been updated already.

Youtube “L2villagejester”.
People using belittling wording like whining/qqing" are not taken seriously by me
Same for people posting only to tell others not to post (“deal with it”-posts)

Big patch

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

You mean the new Lighthouse? It was already there during Wintersday.

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

Big patch

Posted by: Azjenco.9425

Azjenco.9425

You mean the new Lighthouse? It was already there during Wintersday.

Didn’t even notice the new lighthouse until now. Must say, the new one looks a lot better and I love the fact that the old one will always remain as a reminder of the karka invasion.

Big patch

Posted by: Blackwolfe.5649

Blackwolfe.5649

Its also possible that it adds some kind of framework for upcoming content patches for all we know.

Colin Johansen casts – Working As Intended
Colin Johansen hits you for 239407889 damage
Game over