Birthday Gifts

Birthday Gifts

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Unforgiven Azrael.6203

Unforgiven Azrael.6203

So another one of my toons recently turned 2, and I noticed how little i care about the received gift, just another thing to throw in the bank an forget about. For which I am sad about as I love the GW1 versions of it, every time a new mini from a different set, was something I always looked forward to, even now I log on there every once in a while to see if another toon has ticked over. It would be nice to receive something worth collecting, maybe some more minis like first year with queen Jennah, or tonics, that are also from a random pool so that its not every character getting the same thing over again

Birthday Gifts

Posted by: Randy Chuggs.9451

Randy Chuggs.9451

Strong this, always logging onto GW1 to see my new minis. I don’t even know my GW2 characters bdays lol

Birthday Gifts

Posted by: krixis.9538

krixis.9538

the birthday blaster is actually a very nice item.

+40 all stats
15% xp gain
10% karma gain
10 min buff unlimited uses

it is very awesome for solo / pugging dungeons. saves me a fortune on food buffs. (its only a little less then then +70 single stat food but overall more usefull)

Desolation EU
Fractal lvl 80 – 126 AR

Birthday Gifts

Posted by: Rick.5781

Rick.5781

Ugh, and I just tossed all my birthday blasters because I didn’t know they had any function

Birthday Gifts

Posted by: Seishiro.7468

Seishiro.7468

Ugh, and I just tossed all my birthday blasters because I didn’t know they had any function

you can get it back. In lions arch on the main plasa stands a lady that you can speak to in case you “lost” your birthdayblaster and would like a new one, just go there if you really want it back

“Trust in iron, not false gods” Karnar Ironclaw, Centurio of the Iron Legion

Birthday Gifts

Posted by: rgraze.5169

rgraze.5169

Yes, bring back the random mini for birthdays.

Birthday Gifts

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

the birthday blaster is actually a very nice item.

+40 all stats
15% xp gain
10% karma gain
10 min buff unlimited uses

it is very awesome for solo / pugging dungeons. saves me a fortune on food buffs. (its only a little less then then +70 single stat food but overall more usefull)

Yah. It’s nice. I use it when doing Teq and sometimes Siverwastes. The problem is the 10 minutes go by so fast. I wish it were 15 minutes instead.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.