Black Citadel Places of Interest

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dealman.2381

Dealman.2381

Okay, I really need help. I give up, I’m about to lose my mind. Me and my friend have 2 Places of Interest left to find in the Black Citadel but we just can’t find them.

We’ve been running around like headless chickens in the Star Wars Cantina for 2 hours, but we just can’t find it. The last 2 we need are the ones that are really close to the Imperator’s Waypoint, pretty much straight North and South of it. Any help how to find those would be greatly appreciated.

I can’t even imagine how many times I’ve run up and down those staircases trying to find it, I really think ArenaNet need to improve the map so it’d be easier to find locations like this…

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

Those are hidden inside small instances at the very top, there’s 2 story instances, but you can enter those at any time.

There is also a jail cell at the very bottom.

Posted by: Dealman.2381

Dealman.2381

Turns out they were hidden inside the Command Core – which is according to the map, the opposite direction that of the POIs.

When you get in there, you run forward and turn around and there are 2 very, very small walkways to the left and right, and I had to go up those – I could barely see them. That is just straight-out unfair play by ArenaNet

Posted by: Jestunhi.7429

Jestunhi.7429

Exploration isn’t supposed to be easy.

But yeah, the ones in the instances took longest to find for me too. :p

SoE have finally been knocked off the top spot
in the list of developers I have the least faith & trust in.
Congratulations ArenaNet!

Posted by: Altair.7560

Altair.7560

I hated exploring that city. It’s like two giant starships collided when they impacted the earth, and then the Charr decided to move in to it with a little bit fixing up. I try to stay as far away from that place.

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

im pretty sure theres only 1 in the command core

the 2 you’re talking about sound the like ash legion and blood legion tribune rooms. Each of which are their own seperate instances on the mid level of the big circle area.

Posted by: Arazel.4185

Arazel.4185

There are a few points of interest that are difficult to find. Sometimes you have to find a hidden entrance miles away from where the PoI is marked on the map. When that happens I just do a quick Youtube search and there’s usually a video about it.