Black Lion Instant Level-80 Ticket [Qusten]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nightcore.5621

Nightcore.5621

do we get the shared iventory slot also whit it?

Posted by: Bhaya.7916

Bhaya.7916

I don’t think so. The description says: “This ticket requires an empty Shared Inventory Slot to use.”
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Instant_Level_80_Ticket

Posted by: GWMO.4785

GWMO.4785

A better question would be: Why is it 2000 gems?

I mean i understand that people should rather explore the world. Learn the mechanics. Get to know stuff. Especially as a new player. But it is kinda off the chart considering additional character slot only costs 800gems. I think the level80 booster should have been in a similar price range. To put it in a better perspective… I could buy 2400 gems.. which is 30 euros.. which is basically the price of the standard edition PoF expansion. And then we have this stand-alone booster for nearly the same price….. How does that make sense?

Posted by: Faaris.8013

Faaris.8013

Makes as much sense as charging 10 bucks for a character slot while you can buy the game for 20 or 30, including 5 slots and more goodies.

The item includes armor, weapons, bags, and other stuff as far as I understand, so it’s not only 79 Tomes of Knowledge combined. Price makes sense for me, maybe the expansion/game is too cheap, and not the item too expensive.

Herleve – Ruins of Surmia

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Why 2000 gems? To make it a premium upgrade that makes everything else, including a copy of the expansion, look good. 2000 gems is $25€, compared to the $30€ makes the basic upgrade look like a no brainer. Then look at the 3500 gem “Path of Fire Preparation Pack” which includes another 4900 gems worth of merch on top of the level 80 boost.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: LimeSamurai.9140

LimeSamurai.9140

You do realize WoW charges 60USD for a max level boost vs GW2 $25.

As for the prep pack, all the contents of the pack separately came to 7700 gems. 3500 gems is a steal.

Tudes