Black Lion Trading won't open.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Soap.3971

Soap.3971

The circle indicating progress spins, but stops shortly afterwards and never loads anything on any of the Black Lion Trading pages.

Eveything else clientside appears to be fine, no graphical glitches to note or hiccups of any form.

Not sure whats going on

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Poledo.3256

Poledo.3256

The circle indicating progress spins, but stops shortly afterwards and never loads anything on any of the Black Lion Trading pages.

Eveything else clientside appears to be fine, no graphical glitches to note or hiccups of any form.

Not sure whats going on

It’s slow at the best of times lately. Often if this happens, log out and back in and it should clear up. Or you may need to reboot the game completely. Logging out usually works for me though.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Genreninja.8516

Genreninja.8516

Not sure whats going on

It’s slow at the best of times lately. Often if this happens, log out and back in and it should clear up. Or you may need to reboot the game completely. Logging out usually works for me though.

I’ve always exited completely. (Closing the launcher as well) and that’s always fixed the issue for me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Soap.3971

The following screenshot(s) shows what is happening now

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rage Tiger.4019

Rage Tiger.4019

I’m having a similar problem. I can see the gem store, convert gem/gold and pick up any profits. However, I cannot buy or sell any item, nor can I view any transaction it’s permanently showing the loading circle.

Closing out the game entirely is not even solving this one.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Soap.3971

I’m having a similar problem. I can see the gem store, convert gem/gold and pick up any profits. However, I cannot buy or sell any item, nor can I view any transaction it’s permanently showing the loading circle.

Closing out the game entirely is not even solving this one.

Yeah, I’m wondering what could be causing this