Black Wings and White Too Please

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tere.4759

Tere.4759

I must admit that I spend a ton in the store getting my characters dressed in the finest clothes but the latest outfits have left much to be desired thus I have a suggestion to ANet which would make me spend even more.

I didn’t see a suggestion board.

ANet should bring back the black wings back pack and make a carbon copy but only in white. I’d buy them both and so would many others that I know.

Oh and guild capes so I can make my warrior into wonder woman…I kid of course…but capes would be great.

Guild Leader of The Black Court, we’re small, friendly and active.

Posted by: DeT M.4319

DeT M.4319

Capes.. Yes please.
What about wings? Well I find them useless as u cant fly with them or at last be a little bit above the ground. Its just silly looking… when people running around with thous dead wings attached to their back. : )

Posted by: Shalloe.4867

Shalloe.4867

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/limited-time-special-items-in-the-gem-store-this-week/

the black wings will be back eventually they was released for 1 day only as a preview probably be available in different colors

Posted by: Tere.4759

Tere.4759

I don’t care that you can’t fly. It’s the look that’s important to me. I want my guardian to look like an angel and my necromancer to look just the opposite.

Guild Leader of The Black Court, we’re small, friendly and active.

Posted by: Prototypemind.4026

Prototypemind.4026

They can’t come back too soon. They need to make you salivate so that you’ll buy extra when they finally return, just in case you roll some new alts.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

They can’t come back too soon. They need to make you salivate so that you’ll buy extra when they finally return, just in case you roll some new alts.

Well, that makes no sense. You only need to buy them once and then you have them forever for all alts on the account. Even if you buy a transmute charge from the store rather than accruing them freely in game, that’s still cheaper than rebuying the whole skin.