Black lion

Black lion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: dude.2950

dude.2950

Hey gang, does Anet have Blacklion specific sale dates(usually during summer or winter period) , where they reduce gem prices on stuff like character slot, inventory expansion, bank expansion, identity change amongst other things Or isit just random dates and only with random gem items.

Black lion

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Both, sort of. There are seasonal/event sales, and sometimes the items you list go on sale.

Also, items can go on sale during times other than seasonal sales.

Good luck.

Black lion

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

There are never specific dates that you can put on your calendar. However, there have been discounts offered every year to date around the time of New Years, Lunar New Year, GW1’s Anniversary, GW2’s Anniversary, Halloween, Wintersday, March Madness, and I’m sure I’ve forgotten something.

Some of the discounted are themed (e.g. wintry stuff is available and some discounted near Wintersday) and some aren’t (e.g. there’s no predicting what we’ll see for March Madness).

What I do is convert gold to gems regularly (whenever I think the rate is “low enough”) so I have plenty of gems available for whenever there is a discount. I divide the things I want into “willing to pay retail for”, “willing to pay discount”, “not willing to pay more than small change.” Hardly anything goes into the first ‘bin’, so I usually am waiting for a discount.

And so far, that means I’ve gotten nearly everything I want at 20-50% off, even though I’ve sometimes had to wait over a year.

Your mileage might vary. Terms and conditions apply.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Black lion

Posted by: dude.2950

dude.2950

Ohh thanks. I thought they might have a massive sales on holidays like steam