Blade Shards Vendor

Blade Shards Vendor

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: lucykate.6920

lucykate.6920

After the Living Story we were told not to through away our blade shards and other living story things we had collected as there would be a vendor put in place for us to use these as currency. Is there a date that this will be put in place yet? I’m running out of bank space

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I have all mine sitting on a character I don’t use much… someday we will get an answer.

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: Zangster.3174

Zangster.3174

I have mine in the bank, where I try my best to ignore them. It would be easier to ignore them, but I keep getting 1 or 2 almost everyday from the sprocket node in my home instance. Of course this only reminds me, hey, where is that vendor they said was coming??

Maybe if they stopped dropping, I wouldn’t be reminded nearly everyday that the vendor still isn’t available.

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: gosferano.8614

gosferano.8614

Also you can get them by mining Sprocket Generator in your home instance if you have one.

l80 Asuran Thief – Universal assassin l80 Charr (?!) Necro – Deadly melee ranger
l80 Human Engineer – Expert of explosions l80 Sylvari Mesmer – Phantasmal Assassin

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

When I saw a merchant would be coming I immediately thought of the Zephyrites. Perhaps one of those is interested in trading stuff for Blade Shards.

I’d like to see them again soon, and have a hunch that’s who the merchant might be.

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Ya…

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

Blade Shards Vendor

lucykate.6920

I’ve put some on one of my alts but still have a a mass of my bank space taken up by them. Keep getting them drop in EOTM and wondering. I will keep holding on to them though as im sure the vendor will come in eventually

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Merchant will come after they remove Skyhammer from SoloQ.

It is known.

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

Merchant will come after they remove Skyhammer from SoloQ.

It is known.

when the sun rises in the west, and sets in the east. when skyhammer is removed from solo queue!

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Just another LIE!! Call it like it is!!!

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Does this feature help china in some way? No? Then Anet doesn’t care.

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

… Is there a date that this will be put in place yet?…(

when it´s done™

ps: no seriorsly i also waste bank space on that kitten , they better hurry with that and make some great items tradeable with it

Blade Shards Vendor

lucykate.6920

In case anyone hadn’t read the patch notes for the four winds.

‘Standing with the supply box traders near the docks in the Labyrinthine Cliffs is an asuran merchant who accepts spare piles of Blade Shards in exchange for Equipment Bags, each containing a piece of masterwork or better gear.’

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: Zorby.8236

Zorby.8236

And in case anyone wondered, the wasted bank space was worth more than what you get from the shards.

~This is the internet, my (or your) opinion doesn’t matter~