Blade Shards Vendor

Blade Shards Vendor

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

I took a really long hiatus from the game and came back a bit during halloween, and stayed for season 2. Did they ever add the blade shard vendor to the game?

i searched the wiki and only only vendor for the shards was one guy from the four winds place that sold (horrible) bags for every 500 shards. though, that was back in May. i want to just delete them all but i wanted to see if he was in game or not.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The Trader is no longer available, but Blade Shards are used to make Spinal Blades back-pieces. You might want to investigate the creation of one (or more) before discarding your Blade Shards.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Blade_Shard#Required_in_recipes

Good luck.

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

The Trader is no longer available, but Blade Shards are used to make Spinal Blades back-pieces. You might want to investigate the creation of one (or more) before discarding your Blade Shards.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Blade_Shard#Required_in_recipes

Good luck.

yeah, i took my break after Scarlett so my made my back pieces, thank you though.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

The incentive to make players craft their own Spinal Blades backpiece has long passed, I feel. Now would be the right time to either make the Blade Shards tradable, or introduce a new vendor for them.

Blade Shards Vendor

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yes, it is too bad they can not be traded. One still sees threads asking where they can be acquired to this very day. I have thousands (and a Sprocket Generator). But, I might want to make more Spinal Blades in the other colors one day. =)