Blade Shards merchant

Blade Shards merchant

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Spiky.8403

Spiky.8403

Seriously?

How much time do you need to give us the NPC? I am not gonna buy more inventory space or anything, you are only making me (and many others) hate your way of “solving problems”

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

I even got an extra bank slot to store my shards, last gem purchase or gold to gem I will ever make.

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: Spiky.8403

Spiky.8403

People are not even mad obviously… very sad

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: HyruleanHyroe.1473

HyruleanHyroe.1473

I’m not mad, I have enough space to handle them (especially with the addition of wardrobe), but I’m also curious about when the blade shard merchant will be rolling around. Maybe one of the NPCs from LS season 2?

I have a “band”, Beatiatrician: http://youtu.be/zw_Sl-El8_I

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

I want my space back 20 stacks of those kitten shards!!!

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

No no, I’m getting irritated. They said a month ago to hold onto them. And now the big update and nothing. C’mon man, it’s 1 NPC. Can’t be that hard.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: Ixillius.5768

Ixillius.5768

All they really need to do is just tell us what they are intending to do and/or when.
“Dev will be announcing more on that later.”

Nothing is required but anything would be appreciated.

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

i have a stack of heirlooms i never got to trade in, i was doing ‘heirloom runs’ with people just for fun during the last week of those events and i figured.. i’ll cash them in next week.. nope, PooF.. gone

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: ZBeeblebrox.4928

ZBeeblebrox.4928

Yeah I still have heirlooms, blade shards, lost goods. Would love for this vendor to show up so I can dump that junk…

But hey, at least they told us to save it, or I would’ve trashed it ages ago like all other LS junk (Marionette cyphers, for example).

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: JoeVmt.1357

JoeVmt.1357

i have a stack of heirlooms i never got to trade in, i was doing ‘heirloom runs’ with people just for fun during the last week of those events and i figured.. i’ll cash them in next week.. nope, PooF.. gone

they did warn players about heirlooms though. Don’t blame them for this. Bladeshard merchant however, pitchforks, torches, southern accent ready….lets do this!

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

Ah.. keep calm. They said we would get new legendarys and a precursor craft about 1 year ago, we’ll probably get the shards vendor in 1 year or so

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

It would really be nice to get an update on this. Telling many of us who have had 20+ stacks of these for over a month to just sit on them this long is tacky. Let us know how long it’s gonna be so we can decide if we even want to keep them.

At this point, it won’t matter what you guys add because the annoyance of having had to hold on to these for so long.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: Crux.3716

Crux.3716

I have an entire additional bank tab full of ‘em, and they’re starting to grow now that I keep remembering I have the sprocket node in my home instance. I only need so many to make the ascended backs for my other characters.

C’mon ANet, spill already, are we getting Zephyr Sanctum back or what? They’re the only group I would imagine would have an interest in those things… unless we’re getting a Skritt focused LS :O

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: Pipra.7580

Pipra.7580

Some communication from ANet on this would be very welcome. I’ve had stacks of those things in my inventory for going on two months now.

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

The reason it’s probably take a bit of time, is they have to decide and create items for which to trade blade shards and not just an NPC. i got lots of them left over too btw but am patiently waiting just the same.

i also have heirlooms, are they not gonna be tradeable at all any more? i must have missed the warning some mentioned above.

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

If you want something you need to wait.
be patient.
It will arrive soon.
maybe in 1 month, maybe in 1 year… You need to wait.

Blade Shards merchant

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

I think the main issue is that some of us are using 1-3 full bank tabs holding these and we don’t know if that annoyance will really be worth the wait.

If they communicated to us and gave us an idea of what to expect then we could make a more informed decision as to whether or not we should continue to clutter our banks or free the space up

[SoF]