Bladed Armour Collection

Bladed Armour Collection

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Osby.5390

Osby.5390

Hi there,

I am having trouble finding the final chest pieces for the bladed armour sets I need. I have been trying for a year so far and have only got 1 chest so far. This is really frustrating me as I’ve tried so many times with capped participation at 200% and still no chest box??

Am I missing something? is there something else I am supposed to be doing I don’t get it?
I think the drop rate might be a bit to low and I am giving up on trying to get these now as its just to long now for one collection.

Let me know if I am missing something to help me get the chest box thanks for your time.

Bladed Armour Collection

Posted by: Klipso.8653

Klipso.8653

I’m pretty sure the chest pieces come from maxing the meta event. Would take some organization to down all the bosses in time.

Bladed Armour Collection

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bladed_Armor_Box
“Awarded for participation in the night cycle of the map meta-event in Verdant Brink. There is a chance the box is contained in the map meta-event reward chest at the end of the night cycle if the map successfully reaches tier 4 and the player has at least 100% map participation.”

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Bladed Armour Collection

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

You can also get it from the Heart of Maguuma Reward tracks in PvP and WvW, if you find getting a T4 map is too difficult.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Bladed Armour Collection

Osby.5390

Ah okay thanks guys I see the problem might be the meta not being fully completed so I will consider doing the reward track in wvw thanks for your advice appreciate it

Bladed Armour Collection

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Ah okay thanks guys I see the problem might be the meta not being fully completed so I will consider doing the reward track in wvw thanks for your advice appreciate it

It requires the reward tier to hit the max which is difficult without enough people doing the defend events for the camps prior to the boss phase. That said, there is a fairly large buffer allotted to achieve it.

Bladed Armour Collection

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

The bosses themselves also drop the chest as a very rare chance. I have at least 2 chest pieces from Matriarch.

Best bet though is to look for a T4 organisation during peak hours on lfg. They still happen (just) often enough for you to find a group.

Bladed Armour Collection

Osby.5390

Yeah my problem is I live in New Zealand and peak hours on my server are 3-6am and I already have to pull all nighters to get Gift of Battle.

Bladed Armour Collection

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

I recommend wvw (or pvp) track, heart of maguuma (this track is not unlocked if you havent done, Verdant brink, auric basin, and tangled dephts track). I got loads of skins by doing pve, but a few missing pieces. In the end chest you can just choose bladed armor chest, and then any piece you want.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.