Blank messages in chat

Blank messages in chat

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tien.3865

Tien.3865

Q:

Empty messages routinely pop up in my chatbox, and I have no idea what’s causing them. I’m guessing it’s a problem on my end since no one answered my question when I asked about it in-game. Anyone know how to fix the problem? Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Attachments:

Borlis Pass solo roamer

Blank messages in chat

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

Maybe it’s someone on your block list talking? If not…no idea why that happens

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Blank messages in chat

Posted by: Kore wa Sparta.3750

Kore wa Sparta.3750

General is always the right forums. I have not the answer to your question but I do hope you have the answer to mine. How do you move your character with that keyboard set-up?

Blank messages in chat

Posted by: Tien.3865

Tien.3865

@Lunar – The only guy on my block list isn’t online.

@Kore – Hm, good question. I move with WER. I unbinded “move backward” because it’s too slow for practical use (imo).

Borlis Pass solo roamer

(edited by Tien.3865)

Blank messages in chat

Posted by: Inuriel.7643

Inuriel.7643

Same here. I know its quite a time since it was posted, but i have them too and wondered if anyone knows why.

Blank messages in chat

Posted by: yoshoken.9432

yoshoken.9432

Foreign characters like Chinese/Korean. They show up in the chat bubbles but are blank in the chat logs.

I once had to lead a team of Koreans in a dungeon using Google translate and making sure they’re all looking at my character to see my chat bubble.

Blank messages in chat

Posted by: who want blood.8765

who want blood.8765

is that bloodtide coast? because i get it there all the time around the lighthouse. never knew what it was