Blodstone visage

Blodstone visage

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SkullProX.7083

SkullProX.7083

Please give us the option to change it back to the old, glowing through the head style…
Before someone comments: “we wanted this” i never did… stop thinking that the majority=the whole community.

Blodstone visage

Posted by: Felahr.9830

Felahr.9830

Please give us the option to change it back to the old, glowing through the head style…
Before someone comments: “we wanted this” i never did… stop thinking that the majority=the whole community.

you didnt vote. the devs asked the forum community and the vote was OVERWHELMINGLY to change it. so yes, “we” did want this

Blodstone visage

Posted by: coso.9173

coso.9173

before and after pics?

Blodstone visage

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

If you put your shaders to low you’ll be able to see it as it was.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Blodstone visage

Posted by: Felahr.9830

Felahr.9830

Blodstone visage

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The ‘fix’ didn’t change my Bloodstone Visage, at all. But, then I have a potato, evidently, and keep my shaders on low. Lol.

Blodstone visage

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

The ‘fix’ didn’t change my Bloodstone Visage, at all. But, then I have a potato, evidently, and keep my shaders on low. Lol.

I have a solution: swap computers with SkullProX. You get the fix, he gets the original. Everybody’s happy.

Blodstone visage

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Lol. Sounds like a plan!

Blodstone visage

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Where is the vote? Why didn’t i saw the vote? I browse forum every day.

Can i vote for a NO now? I didn’t have much time to play, i finally get my visage last night and it is totally different to what i’ve previewed before, totally wasted my time. The red should be stronger to begin with.

Blodstone visage

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

You would propose that ANet spend extra effort to satisfy what amounts to a tiny and not very vocal minority, rather than to spend their resources on newer skins and/or fixing bugs that bother more people?

I understand you preferred the bugged way, but that doesn’t make a good business decision for ANet to offer it, especially not after canvassing the community.

In other words, stop thinking that because a minority of players wants something, it’s good for the game.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Blodstone visage

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Where is the vote? Why didn’t i saw the vote? I browse forum every day.

Can i vote for a NO now?

The vote was here on the forum

And nope, you can’t vote ‘no’ anymore. The vote has already passed.

the majority =/= the whole community.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
There was a vote, a vast majority voted in favor of the change, deal with it. Sorry if that sounds harsh but that’s just the way it is.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

(edited by Windu The Forbidden One.6045)

Blodstone visage

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Ha ha. I voted ‘no’ and got my wish. I’m special, you know. =P

Blodstone visage

SkullProX.7083

If you put your shaders to low you’ll be able to see it as it was.

Yeah, because blodstone visage is the only thing which will be affected by changing the shades. Good thinking (Y)

Blodstone visage

SkullProX.7083

You would propose that ANet spend extra effort to satisfy what amounts to a tiny and not very vocal minority, rather than to spend their resources on newer skins and/or fixing bugs that bother more people?

I understand you preferred the bugged way, but that doesn’t make a good business decision for ANet to offer it, especially not after canvassing the community.

In other words, stop thinking that because a minority of players wants something, it’s good for the game.

Can you read? The old version was already in the game, and I did not say that it should be changed, my suggestion was that we should have an OPTION. If you still don’t get it, then read the definiton of OPTION please.

EDIT: Also the vote was about the skin being visible in the back of the head, not about how bright it is.. They didn’t just fix that ‘bug’, that would still be fine, but the skin is not even glowing anymore …..

Blodstone visage

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Then, perhaps you could suggest the Devs brighten up the eye glow, rather than reverting to the ‘show through the back of the head’ version. (Or move the glow forward a bit; I’ve found that it still glows, it’s just buried too far behind the eyes.)

QoL suggestion Sticky found above.

Good luck.

Blodstone visage

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Can you read? The old version was already in the game, and I did not say that it should be changed, my suggestion was that we should have an OPTION. If you still don’t get it, then read the definiton of OPTION please.

EDIT: Also the vote was about the skin being visible in the back of the head, not about how bright it is.. They didn’t just fix that ‘bug’, that would still be fine, but the skin is not even glowing anymore …..

I read your proposal and I not only disagree with it, I think it’s impractical and diverts the dev team from other efforts. It’s not free to offer options.

However, if all you want is for the eyes to be brighter, I’d be in favor of that — it’s too understated now.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”