Bloody Prince Outfit available, but...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Where’s the executioner outfit? The banner on the gem store has a picture of both outfits with the tagline “Dressed to Scare!”

I don’t know if this should be in the bugs section, but it seems like an oversight to me. I’ve been waiting for the executioner outfit to come back, so you can imagine my confusion when I searched through the promotions tab and the style tab of the gem store and could not find it.

What gives?

Attachments:

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Next week maybe?

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Maybe they used an old picture instead of making a new one?

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I don’t think the executioner outfit was directly related to halloween. I might be wrong, but I remember it being in the gem store for a much longer period. it was one of the first outfits iirc

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

I don’t think the executioner outfit was directly related to halloween. I might be wrong, but I remember it being in the gem store for a much longer period. it was one of the first outfits iirc

Whether or not it’s related to Halloween isn’t all that important I think. The fact that it’s on the gem store home page banner means it should be available, yet it’s nowhere to be found.

Maybe they used an old picture instead of making a new one?

If that’s the case… then it’s awfully misleading.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

There are two more weeks in which Halloween related items can come to the store. Possibly they are spreading things out a little so people don’t go into sticker shock from too many things to buy at once.