Bot Wars 2.

Bot Wars 2.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Reihert.1509

Reihert.1509

I never saw so many bots running so openly in a MMO before.

They run in trains of 5, doing the exact same path.

Of course, frapped it/reported it. But I’m wondering if Anet couldnt have one or 2 GM to be on active duty, banning bots preemptively.

It’s not like they are hiding.

Bot Wars 2.

Posted by: ituhata.6830

ituhata.6830

Caelthras – Fort Aspenwood
3rd Flora Artillery Unit

Bot Wars 2.

Posted by: Ixal.7924

Ixal.7924

I really wonder why there are not several full time GMs by now who only deal with reports of botting instantly.

Bot Wars 2.

Posted by: Omega Mayhem.7163

Omega Mayhem.7163

Really? Another thread about bots?

Bot Wars 2.

Omega Mayhem.7163

I really wonder why there are not several full time GMs by now who only deal with reports of botting instantly.

Try reading the sticky about bots.

Bot Wars 2.

Posted by: AveryFarman.2973

AveryFarman.2973

They’re going to keep coming, too. The “official” thread about botting was closed, players are still up in arms about the blatant and pervasive botting, and ArenaNet doesn’t appear to be doing enough about it. Players will post, moderators will close, but the issue won’t go away until the botters go away.

Bot Wars 2.

Omega Mayhem.7163

They’re going to keep coming, too. The “official” thread about botting was closed, players are still up in arms about the blatant and pervasive botting, and ArenaNet doesn’t appear to be doing enough about it. Players will post, moderators will close, but the issue won’t go away until the botters go away.

There is a sticky at the top of the forum that explains why they don’t just ban on every report.

Bot Wars 2.

Posted by: CC Dalmarus.8397

CC Dalmarus.8397

Community Coordinator

The best thing players can do is continue to report every incident of suspected botting behavior they witness using the in-game ticketing system. Thanks for the continued reports and everyone’s patience. It’s greatly appreciated!