Bots are not the only problem as it seems hacks incoming

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Avadar.6154

Avadar.6154

I have already reported in game but i dont know if they do anything from there so i also writing this on forums cause lots of times gms responds here, so maybe an gm make an action.

It is about to be released (if not already released)from the same guys that have hacked Aion a program for gw2 that you can have speedhacks..free teleports and go anywhere you like.
Arena net stop them..The game will be ruined.

Posted by: Ruien.9506

Ruien.9506

This was released more than 2 weeks ago. Bots are actively teleporting to resource nodes and mobs and flying orbs out of castle in WvW. The game is almost completely hacked at this point. Only thing so far that isnt is user account database. Only a matter of time tho so take those CC cards off your gem account.

Posted by: Pyska.1457

Pyska.1457

Next thing you know gold sellers will be spelling their website with corpses like they do in wow.

Posted by: Striata.6739

Striata.6739

This was released more than 2 weeks ago. Bots are actively teleporting to resource nodes and mobs and flying orbs out of castle in WvW. The game is almost completely hacked at this point. Only thing so far that isnt is user account database. Only a matter of time tho so take those CC cards off your gem account.

anyone that put their card info into a video game in the day and age I truly believe are not very smart. Look what happened to Sony/PSN what a mess.

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

@Pyska
Wtf? They do that in WoW? LOL

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Posted by: jamescowhen.1562

jamescowhen.1562

Srsly the flying hack needs to be stopped. Already seen it twice in the last week

Posted by: Avadar.6154

Avadar.6154

Since it is an external program how difficult is to stop working with the client?
And also there is an official site that sponsor this program also.
I don’t get it..

Posted by: seventhson.6932

seventhson.6932

And how exactly do you know this? Obviously you go to/run these questionable web sites that offer these hack progams, otherwise how the hell would you know? You should be banned on the spot.

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

You can’t stop hackers/cheaters..ever.To eliminate them you should kill all sites/forums that promote these hacks,and you can’t,they can only do their best effort to detect and bann as much as possible,and please,make it a ban so that they cant ever play the game again.It’s pretty sad that people actually need hacks for this game.

“Added better zoom, slightly buggy, I’ll fix in next rev but you can zoom in and out to what ever you like, will probs also add hotkeys.
Added Gravity/Fly Hack For easy vista hoarding.”

“has a teleport, no clip,camera, speed, and fly hack!!!!”"

There are even people on certain forums,explaining they are waiting for their password to be resetted by customer support so they can try out their new hacks…Seriously…this needs to be top priority imo,eliminate these…Kittens.

Posted by: Striata.6739

Striata.6739

Seventhson6932 I can’t speak for Ruien9506 on how he knows that bit of information, however I have personally seen that information posted in another thread on these forums regarding the botting issue. I’d post a link to one but I think my DR should be reset and I’d much prefer to play then be on the forums

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

@seventhson, your alittle quick to lay blame, sounded like you just to get people attention off of you, covering up the fact that you run these program. It’s you that should be ban on the spot.

Posted by: MrQuillen.3014

MrQuillen.3014

And how exactly do you know this? Obviously you go to/run these questionable web sites that offer these hack progams, otherwise how the hell would you know? You should be banned on the spot.

Your logic is goofy. I go to these websites as well. You know why? Because some putz always comes along saying “How exactly do you know this?”

Nothing tells you just how much a developer is REALLY combatting hacks like what they are discussing on the hacking forum (folks aren’t often being banned for botting atm). Knowing just what people are abusing also allows you to skip the content that isn’t going to be fun due to whatever knew hack popped up (like WvW when people are teleporting around).

Of course, you could just never keep up with what is REALLY happening and just talk out of your buttocks.