Bots are ruining the farming grounds and Trading post.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: LordYz.8941

LordYz.8941

As of topic. I log in to see at least 12 bots running around Frostgorge Sound in Sea Of Sorrow server. They are killing everything faster then what we players can. We tried joining them running in circles but that ruined the fun in killing mobs. We also know that goldsellers are the one controlling the TP prices. They jam the TP with hundreds or thousands of the same item to fix the price. Please do something about it.

*P.S this is the first time I am complaining about this game. Sad player.

Sea of Sorrows, Black Snow Suave.
Recruiting dungeon raiders.

Posted by: poolman.7245

poolman.7245

O boy! here we go!

poolman.7245

We could solve the problem by having a true open PvP server.

Posted by: Destruction.3429

Destruction.3429

We could solve the problem by having a true open PvP server.

Wouldnt solve it due to TP being across all servers.

Also in before mute and deletion.

The Big… The Bad… The Ugly…

Posted by: Stratzvyda.3921

Stratzvyda.3921

Don’t worry they’re super serious about banning the bots that funnel them large amounts of cash through buying accounts. If you see the number of bots growing geometrically you’re just delusional.

Posted by: LordYz.8941

LordYz.8941

All lvl 80 hunting ground on Frostgorge is full of bots hunting for lodestones.

Sea of Sorrows, Black Snow Suave.
Recruiting dungeon raiders.

poolman.7245

Destruction:

Ture, true. they need to bane these people for life then.

poolman.7245

I got hacked into for the first time from some gold farmers. They set up a link to an application to their website to join their guild. You had to set up an account on their website before applying, so I did. when setting up an account with them, I had to create password and email address. I have a gaming email address, have all my games linked to this email and use the same password for them all, so I set up with them using the same password. next day, could not log into account. I sence have fixed it.

Point is that I hate these low life people, want to tie them up and throw darts at them for fun. If they suspect bots, they need a perma ban, point blank.

Posted by: Derk.3189

Derk.3189

To be honest, I doubt they make much. I have a favorite farming spot in Frostgorge Sound too, funnily enough I’ve never seen bots there. It makes me a decent 30s+ in about 15 minutes but DR kicks in and I can’t farm there for the same results afterwards. So I highly doubt bots are making much either. Its really just the sheer amount of bots going at it. Lots of people doing things very ineffectively doesn’t worry me.

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, it’s appreciated. We are taking such issues very seriously, and it’s one of our top priorities at the moment. Our team is working very hard to find the best way to solve this.

But as we explained, we want to give you an update about that only when everything will be setup, not before.

In the meantime, we invite you to keep reporting that kind of issues to our customer support team.

Thank you for your understanding & patience.