Botting is back with a passion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hilda Raven.8641

Hilda Raven.8641

You guys had fixed it for a good while there but now bots are everywhere again. I see naked bots teleport mining all over orr and other areas. I just reported a bot that risen teleported, I don’t know why anyone would waste their time but its teleporting to every risen mob in the area, I got to track it a while since it teleports and the pet never does so it was as simple as following the kitty.

Gone are the obvious bots parked in one area, or running a circuit rangers with the standard grizzly. No, these guys are in guilds, various pets and teleporting all over the place. What exactly makes this hard to catch, someone can’t move from point A to point B faster than swiftness would allow without a wp, shouldnt all these teleport bots be easily netted?

Just figured I’d inform Anet that botting is on the rise again, time to change tactics.

Posted by: Ooshi.8607

Ooshi.8607

Ya, it’s reached a stage that whenever i see someone at a node I make a point of remembering the name in case it teleports away.

Posted by: IonusX.7905

IonusX.7905

yea i have seen a few here an their i have also seen a few in starter zones again my question why play a game if your just gonna bot? lol

{TNT} Tactical Night Techs “We are the last line of defense”Commander Fire Warrior Scout

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you see someone botting, please report them using the in game report tool but remember that making threads or posts about it in the forums does not solve the issue. Please refrain from this in the future.

Thanks for your understanding. This thread is closed.