Braham's Heavy Armor Skin

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Raverius.4378

Raverius.4378

Hi, everyone, ArenaNet, I would like to ask you to bring back Braham’s Heavy Armor set skin, I would really like to buy it before PoF >:D If you don’t want to bring only the armor set then maybe, now since you have added/realeased the Kasmeer’s Package and Marjory’s Package, maybe just add next week something like Braham’s Package and Rox’s Package, then the Braham package would contain some items + Braham’s Heavy Armor Skin, NOT THE OUTFIT, the armor set, let us get some Braham and Rox items again pretty please! >:D

(edited by Raverius.4378)

Posted by: Witch of Doom.5739

Witch of Doom.5739

Just FYI, there’s a separate section for Gem Store suggestions. Not meaning to sound critical, but your request probably has a better chance there. Excelsior!

Raverius.4378

Mind telling me the exact name of this subforum? There used to be a game store subforum but it was a long time ago, and I think it was removed, so which subforum is used for these kinds of posts/requests? And what does FYI means? (for your information or somethin?)

Raverius.4378

NVM, I have found the subforum/official post for bringing back Gem Store items, it’s in general forums and its called:
[Suggestions] Please Bring Back these Gem Stores Item, and there is also another:
[Suggestions] Gemstore Items, cheers!
I hope they will bring Braham’s heavy armor set soon!

(edited by Raverius.4378)