Branded Tools, Weapons, Glider, and Armor

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kyvrn.4209

Kyvrn.4209

Would love to see a Branded Glider in the form of Shatterer Wings or an upgrade to the branded back piece you get from the achievements for Shatterer. Maybe make this into a Collection for an ascended back piece or just a new crafting recipe that requires the Branded back piece and then a long list of crafting steps and a little adventure, similar to Mawdrey

As well as set of Branded Gathering Tools with purple lightning and glowy purple designs. These would finish my Guardian’s purple theme and also my Mesmer’s.

Lastly, Black Lion Weapon Skins. The purple already exists in terms of tormented, but these would have purple lightning effects and a shatterer metallic design.

Basically take the Shatterers Design and implement that into the 3 listed above. Would love to see these implemented into the game.

Also maybe a set of Gloves, Shoulders, Boots, and a Glowing Purple Mask(like the other 3 glowing masks) to match on the Gem store similar to the Lawless stuff.

Kyvrn | Dom Chrono | Leader of Twinrovas [ROVA]

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

So long as they make the BL skins purchasable from the TP, I’d love the idea.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Kyvrn.4209

Of course! The privateer was a one time thing I hope.

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Of course! The privateer was a one time thing I hope.

The amount of backlash they received from it should make sure it was. It really kittened me off though, as I wanted the axe for my revenant.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

Yes except why gloves boots head and shoulder but no pants and chest? Make them all separate pieces like lawless. It’s kinda a bend of the no armor in gemstone, but that was a bad idea anyway given They don’t have the content they need to give armore. And please let them look the same for all weights, I utterly despise the armor limitations with all my heart and soul. I’d pay very high prices for that and a reskinned/texture holo dragon wings kittenterer wings. BLT weapons, yes! Also on the subject of single armor pieces being added: I’d also love toxic wings to match the toxic gear, again like the shattered wings. And finish the toxic armor! And two more things: what about that bandaged top thing the injured seraph wear? (Can find Mocs wearing it in the Salam district hospital). call it “chest bandages” or “upper wraps” or something. My final idea is about people asking for more underwear – how about the ones from the common clothing tonic/certain npcs? And this can very easily be converted to all races.

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Kyvrn.4209

Yes except why gloves boots head and shoulder but no pants and chest? Make them all separate pieces like lawless. It’s kinda a bend of the no armor in gemstone, but that was a bad idea anyway given They don’t have the content they need to give armore. And please let them look the same for all weights, I utterly despise the armor limitations with all my heart and soul. I’d pay very high prices for that and a reskinned/texture holo dragon wings kittenterer wings. BLT weapons, yes! Also on the subject of single armor pieces being added: I’d also love toxic wings to match the toxic gear, again like the shattered wings. And finish the toxic armor! And two more things: what about that bandaged top thing the injured seraph wear? (Can find Mocs wearing it in the Salam district hospital). call it “chest bandages” or “upper wraps” or something. My final idea is about people asking for more underwear – how about the ones from the common clothing tonic/certain npcs? And this can very easily be converted to all races.

The reason you would only have shoulders, boots, gloves, and mask is because you can easily make them work for all armor types. As long as they look good. Lawless looks the same on all armor types, that is why there is no chest or pants, because that would cause them to either have to make an armor set that can work with all armor types, or they would have to create separate skins for each armor type.

Also I would really like dyeable under garments. The kitten yellow color is nasty and looks like they haven’t changed since the launch of gw2. Would love to be able to use all of my dyes on the under garments, even have undergarment skins, that we can change and what not. Would be good for Role play and immersion. Also Lexi Price the heart person in Queensdale has an outfit that I would easily pay for in a second.

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

The reason you would only have shoulders, boots, gloves, and mask is because you can easily make them work for all armor types. As long as they look good. Lawless looks the same on all armor types, that is why there is no chest or pants, because that would cause them to either have to make an armor set that can work with all armor types, or they would have to create separate skins for each armor type.

Also I would really like dyeable under garments. The kitten yellow color is nasty and looks like they haven’t changed since the launch of gw2. Would love to be able to use all of my dyes on the under garments, even have undergarment skins, that we can change and what not. Would be good for Role play and immersion. Also Lexi Price the heart person in Queensdale has an outfit that I would easily pay for in a second.

They wouldn’t have to make the chest and pants different. If they did it like that, then lawless for example would have bigger, cloth only for light and ugly shot like that for light and medium

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Branded weapons should totally exist. All the other dragons have weapon sets, why does Kralk get left out? They should have existed since day 1.

Shouldn’t be a Black Lion set, though. Should be craftable in-game like all of the other dragon-based sets. Well, almost all. Mordy skins are BLTC skins, but that’s mostly because Mordremoth wasn’t known about until later.

Kyvrn.4209

They wouldn’t have to make the chest and pants different. If they did it like that, then lawless for example would have bigger, cloth only for light and ugly shot like that for light and medium

That makes no sense…