Branded enemies attacking Queensdale?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I was looking around in Vigil HQ, and saw this big map on the table showing Branded enemies ’’invading’’ Queensdale.

The Vigil have mainly been about Risen, and Branded enemies are nowhere close Queensdale, so what could this be about?

Attachments:

Posted by: shalldoom.8673

shalldoom.8673

Maybe that means the next expansion will be about defeating Kralkatorrik ?

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Interesting find.

Could be a hidden clue to some upcoming content, or a hint at the next expansion like Shalldoom said.

I do find it rather funny that there is a mini Logan standing next to you though.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Posted by: jwburks.9735

jwburks.9735

I bet you the Asura sitting there is the evil mastermind responsible, if it ever does happen. Probably an Inquest mole.

We heard . . . we listened . . . we ignored.

Posted by: Cowrex.9564

Cowrex.9564

For all we know, the Vigil must be playing a prank on whoever is prying on their “secrets”. Haha

Kidding aside, I hope those things foreshadow future content and updates

Give a man fire, he will be warm, set a man on fire, he will be warm forever! …or dead…

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

I do find it rather funny that there is a mini Logan standing next to you though.

Yeah, it’s a Mini Logan Thackeray. Minipet to run around with :P

I bet you the Asura sitting there is the evil mastermind responsible, if it ever does happen. Probably an Inquest mole.

She’s really annoying, she’s saying random things out loud the same way if you were clicking on her, as an example ‘’Hello,’’ ‘’Indeed,’’ ‘’My krewe is on the verge of a breakthrough,’’ and stuff like that, but I wasn’t clicking on her.

Posted by: Melchior.2135

Melchior.2135

It’s probably like when I’m playing D&D and the party is being attacked by Drow, but we only have three Drow miniatures so we have to use all Gnolls and Lizardmen as placeholders because we’ve got like a hundred of those.

Somewhere in Vigil HQ there’s a dude with all the Bandit and Centaur figurines hidden under his bed, and he takes them out at night and makes them fight while he makes “PCHOO! PEW PEW! ARRRGH!” noises under his covers, but none of the other soldiers bunking in that room want to say anything about it because he’s a giant Charr covered in body jewelry made out of pieces of shrapnel he just never bothered to have removed. So then High Command is all “shoot, we’ve got a million of these Branded figurines, but we only actually use them for three or so maps on the far side of the world from Divinity’s Reach. Screw it. So this huge purple crystal devourer is Minister Caudecus, right…”

Former Guild Wars 2 fan. RIP, ArenaNet’s integrity.

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

It’s probably like when I’m playing D&D and the party is being attacked by Drow, but we only have three Drow miniatures so we have to use all Gnolls and Lizardmen as placeholders because we’ve got like a hundred of those.

Somewhere in Vigil HQ there’s a dude with all the Bandit and Centaur figurines hidden under his bed, and he takes them out at night and makes them fight while he makes “PCHOO! PEW PEW! ARRRGH!” noises under his covers, but none of the other soldiers bunking in that room want to say anything about it because he’s a giant Charr covered in body jewelry made out of pieces of shrapnel he just never bothered to have removed. So then High Command is all “shoot, we’ve got a million of these Branded figurines, but we only actually use them for three or so maps on the far side of the world from Divinity’s Reach. Screw it. So this huge purple crystal devourer is Minister Caudecus, right…”

Dear goodness, I hope that is true. I seriously want this put in the game. lol

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]