Bravo ArenaNet

Bravo ArenaNet

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: xan.8936

xan.8936

I just want to applaud ArenaNet on a fantastic year. With a full LIving Story with new maps, new fractals and raids. All for free by just logging in. The new expansion coming out a lot sooner than most anticipated for less money than we expected. ArenaNet has delivered so much entertainment for very little money this year. I have spent money on gems here and there and have bought the Deluxe edition of the xpac but I probably spent more money on my kids RoBlox accounts at times to keep them happy. lol Here is to a bright future for GW2!

Bravo ArenaNet

Posted by: Anela.3867

Anela.3867

Agreed! Great job!

Bravo ArenaNet

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

I won’t lie when I say that I was super dissapointed with HoT. I have over 5000 hours played on the core game and stopped playing HoT a few weeks after release.

However, Path of Fire looks absolutely amazing from what I’ve seen so far! The new specializations look amazing. I’ll be really happy to get back to the game.

Glorious Human Master Race

Bravo ArenaNet

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

I won’t lie when I say that I was super dissapointed with HoT. I have over 5000 hours played on the core game and stopped playing HoT a few weeks after release.

However, Path of Fire looks absolutely amazing from what I’ve seen so far! The new specializations look amazing. I’ll be really happy to get back to the game.

Agree 100% on HoT. My experience with HoT is similar to yours. With PoF, the jury is still out for me on whether it includes HoT elements that diverge from classical GW2. It looks beautiful, I’ll give it that. Anet is second to none in the art department.

Bravo ArenaNet

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Honestly HoT probably kept me in the game. The core game open world was too easy for me, and I’m not a huge fan of instances. If anything this last year with all the living story stuff has been my favorite time in game. I’m loving this. So much so that I’ve stopped worrying about raids and legendary armor, which I’ll never get, because I don’t enjoy raiding enough to do it.

But there’s still a ton of stuff for me to do, and I’m having a blast.