Bring Guild Wars 2 back...

Bring Guild Wars 2 back...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: kikojak.7051

kikojak.7051

This new feature pack is very great and efficient even though it has a lot of bugs especially on skills. But the worst problem about it is that it’s ruining the game.

I found out that the hearts in the early leveling zones were simplified so intensely that they lost the unique fun experience all u do is press f. Example the queensdale heart for the farm. Instead of pouring water on plants and feeding cows with cow feed like in real life u made it extremely simple,bland and boring..
It feels like those quests in the traditional mmo but just simplified. All u do now is press f and the heart gets completed almost instantly by that i mean u press f and u make u dance to entertain the cow?! Uhmm what the f**k that’s what u came up with?
The game is losing its new innovation, it’s purpose to be a different and more fun mmo. Instead it’s becoming a horrible kittenty mmo. I heard that these changes happend because new players apperantly were whining that it was too complicated?! What.. Just what… What kind of a person doesn’t know to pick up a bucket and pour it onto plants and give food to animals…
The things the older generations did. The thing that evolved us into who we are.. So u do this huh, u listen to the birdbrains and trolls that consider their basement the only real life enviroment and that want everything served on their plate.. U listen to them instead of the players that shared this game with others and made it popular and that care about it.
And it’s not just hearts it’s the weapon skill system too where u kill mobs to get new skills. Those small things like that are now changed and casted away, the things that Angry Joe talked about the most on his awesome review the things that attracted new players are now gone..
Instead u have to grind your self up to a higher level just to get those skills, all the way to lvl 22. And u say u did it to make things easier, but than why did u remove downing on lvl 5 and lower? How is that making things easier? Do you have another goal in mind of ruining this enjoyable game.
Stop it! Brings us back the old stuff, sure updates are good but don’t f*****g s**t on the unique things that make this game Guild Wars 2. Now it’s more like WoW 2 or Aion 2 or Tera. Ur copying to satiate those trolls and it will only make this game dead sooner or later because i myself is thinking of quitting it if i don’t succedd at bringing back hope with this thread