Bring back all gemstore skins pls!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Joe.9372

Joe.9372

I need the Phatom’s hood so I beg you on my knee’s to bring back at least that skin back over a weekend or something so everyone got the chance to buy it. Would be perfect time to set in all diffrent type of skin’s that have been in the game over the past year in to the gemstore again :P
I would love you all in eternity if you do this<3333

Posted by: Crakataka.1370

Crakataka.1370

i would love it if i was one of the few who took the jump and bought it when out and it never comes back…

Attachments:

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

I honestly thought that in conjunction with the release of the feature patch, they would’ve also brought back, like, all of the living story/ holiday skins for a week-long promotion or something to really kick off the new season.

Wishful thinking, but oh well. I just want that Tribal armor set to show up somewhere, and I’ll keep bringing it up whenever I can.

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Same here. Only makes sense. They’d make a killing re-releasing the old town clothes like hoodies, khakis, hats, riding boots, glasses, etc.

I know I’d buy some.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Posted by: Ahrim.9462

Ahrim.9462

Hello, not sure if I should ask here, but I’ve just started playing again after a 4-5 months break. Did they delete the Aviator sunglasses from the game? ‘Cause I can’t find them anywhere on my characters.

Posted by: Crakataka.1370

Crakataka.1370

yeah december 2013 they took off alot of town clothes without prior notice

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

Hello, not sure if I should ask here, but I’ve just started playing again after a 4-5 months break. Did they delete the Aviator sunglasses from the game? ‘Cause I can’t find them anywhere on my characters.

Visit the Black Lion ArmorSmith on the characters that had them equipped last.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

Posted by: nGumball.1283

nGumball.1283

They will bring back everything someday I believe. With the wardrobe system, many people are playing the collector’s game where they are racing to get everything there and while it may seem hard, many people really wanna do it.

Re-introducing all the pervious skins for a short period of time is gonna make them some great amount of profit.

Posted by: Deroy.2457

Deroy.2457

It’s already bad enough that they brought back the Fancy Winter Outfit (among others).
The initial buyer of this item, and all returning items to the gem store, gets less value out of their initial purchase each time it happens. Bring on new ones and let exclusivity be a thing.

Posted by: Arzo.8671

Arzo.8671

If they brought back all of the old stuff they removed, they’d make so much money from those collectors that want to get everything.