Buff the Moot! Needs more party!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Snoctopus.7084

Snoctopus.7084

Hi ArenaNet!

I take these breaks for the game, and every time I come back, it looks like there are a lot of resources being thrown at the joke legendary “Dreamer”. This is cool and fun, but there is another joke legendary that needs some love.

The Moot!

It’d be really fun to have a brighter aura with the moot, and to have the footfalls expanded to be a little more noticeable.

Also! I think when the moot hits, it’d be super rad to have the sound effects replaced by cheesy laughter or a crowd cheering. It’d fit the personality of the weapon, and be really cool overall.

When the weapon is unsheathed you should also constantly pulse disco music, audible to other players.

Thanks for reading! #makemootgreatagain

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I disagree. I enjoyed my Moot before they went too far with some of the cartoony stuff. I really hope they don’t mess around with it anymore. They have acknowledged a lot of players have complained about their constant tinkering with legendaries so hopefully those they have already added to, wont get further effects piled on.

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Dreamer can be an annoying noisemaker like a vuvuzella.

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

No class is more fitting for joke weapons than the Mesmer that said mesmers need the dreamer.

Pistol phantasms should also use quip effects or something since mesmers only have 2 pistol skills.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Wait, people don’t skin over the moot right away? I know I did.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

The Moot is close to perfection right now. Best footfalls in game by far, and the aura is pure awesomeness since it got buffed. So. Much. Shine…

My only complaint is the very muted ‘pop’ noise when you use it to strike a foe, it just doesn’t quite work.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!