Build templates

Build templates

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aero.8957

Aero.8957

What happened to build templates? Was there just not enough interest? For those that don’t know there was talk about it 8 months ago. This is the main QoL feature I’m looking for…exp with duplicate 80s of the same class. The original post appears to be gone so I cannot get it. :/

Dulfy post

Build templates

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

It’s gonna come. But the only confirmation we have is that they’re working on it (like you said 8 months ago).

Build templates would be a gamewide (base and expansion) feature. It’s something we’ll see in a feature patch.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

Build templates

Posted by: Aero.8957

Aero.8957

Thought it would of came with HoT since guild halls only took around 3 months. :|

Build templates

Posted by: Knaifhogg.5964

Knaifhogg.5964

It’s gonna come. But the only confirmation we have is that they’re working on it (like you said 8 months ago).

Build templates would be a gamewide (base and expansion) feature. It’s something we’ll see in a feature patch.

Yeah this basically.

Build templates

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Thought it would of came with HoT since guild halls only took around 3 months. :|

A CDI doesn’t indicate when they have started working on it. I’m pretty sure they’ve worked on guild halls before the CDI.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

Build templates

Posted by: Liberis.9573

Liberis.9573

Any updates? Will templates be coming in HoT?

Build templates

Posted by: mosselyn.5081

mosselyn.5081

I do not expect to see this in HoT myself. I think someone asked about it back when the HoT announcement first came out, and they said something to the effect that they weren’t holding back info on any other significant changes.

[OTG] The Old Timers Guild of Yaks Bend
www.oldtimersguild.com

Build templates

Posted by: Elden Arnaas.4870

Elden Arnaas.4870

They probably want to get all the HoT related build changes in and stable before releasing any sort of build loading/saving/template stuff. My guess is that they were originally planning to release build template saving/loading before HoT, but then realized that they would have to heavily rework it for HoT. So they decided to wait.(Once again, this is just my guess.)