Build templates in PoF

Build templates in PoF

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: omija.7908

omija.7908

Hey,

I’m not sure if the community has had a chance to watch wooden potato’s latest video on PoF, but after watching, I couldn’t agree more with his suggestions. Guild wars has always been for me an experience where I can try out different play styles with different classes in all game modes. A build template would give players a greater capacity to diversify their play experience.

Wardrobes
In addition, WP explains his idea of wardrobe swapping during gameplay, which seems like a great quality of life addition.

What do you think?

Here is a link to his latest video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhohMy_v-nw&t=1077s

Build templates in PoF

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Regardless of the merits of any particular idea, ANet has made clear the following:

• That we already know the features of PoF; there will be no big surprises for that.
  • That they are aware of (and share) our interest in build templates.
  • That they do not have immediate plans for releasing any.

I don’t understand why they haven’t prioritized a solution, but I accept that they have identified the difficulty and feel that there are other things more important that can be done with the same resources. (I do wish that they’d take the time to clarify what’s so difficult about even taking a snapshot that we could use to manually keep track or any other intermediate solutions.)

tl;dr they don’t have immediate plans for build templates; seems likely that they do have long term plans.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Build templates in PoF

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

Regardless of the merits of any particular idea, ANet has made clear the following:

• That we already know the features of PoF; there will be no big surprises for that.
  • That they are aware of (and share) our interest in build templates.
  • That they do not have immediate plans for releasing any.

I don’t understand why they haven’t prioritized a solution, but I accept that they have identified the difficulty and feel that there are other things more important that can be done with the same resources. (I do wish that they’d take the time to clarify what’s so difficult about even taking a snapshot that we could use to manually keep track or any other intermediate solutions.)

tl;dr they don’t have immediate plans for build templates; seems likely that they do have long term plans.

tbh I like to believe that is the case you make but yet honestly other um feelings giving other stuff on these lines . ahh it Is good to hope but I can not see it. but would like to see it . kind of one of thos lead the horse to water and it will drink it things .

no new system upgrades coming

Build templates in PoF

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

Build templates must be really hard to implement, otherwise I don’t see why ANet devs would be against it.

Betrayed by the gods of ANet