Bunny Ears

Bunny Ears

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mortifera.6138

Mortifera.6138

They don’t belong in the game’s setting and they break my immersion. Can we please not have any more cosmetic items like this one?

(edited by Mortifera.6138)

Bunny Ears

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

Silly cosmetic items are a big part of the Guild Wars games, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. Bunny and cat ears for all!

Bunny Ears

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Most of the armors in game violate the immersion thing more than the bunny ears. It’s a miracle that some people can make through a door avoid being stuck to the ground every time they tried to dodge. Then there are the shields that are full of holes …

Bunny Ears

Mortifera.6138

Silly cosmetic items are a big part of the Guild Wars games, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. Bunny and cat ears for all!

They weren’t in the game at launch, and this is a request to not have them again in the future.

Bunny Ears

Posted by: cadmiumgreen.8712

cadmiumgreen.8712

But they make me so very pretty!

Attachments:

Bunny Ears

Mortifera.6138

How does everyone know I crossdress?

Bunny Ears

Mortifera.6138

Wait, um, what…

Bunny Ears

RoseofGilead.8907

They weren’t in the game at launch, and this is a request to not have them again in the future.

A baseball cap was in the game at launch. And kitty ears were in GW1. More silly hats, please!

Bunny Ears

Posted by: cadmiumgreen.8712

cadmiumgreen.8712

Because whether we are male or female, in Guild Wars 2 we all get to be pretty princesses that trounce eldritch abominations that threaten all of existence while wearing fashionable evening dresses and angel wings.

Bunny Ears

Mortifera.6138

A baseball cap was in the game at launch. And kitty ears were in GW1. More silly hats, please!

They’re silly, and therefore they shouldn’t be in the game.

Bunny Ears

RoseofGilead.8907

They’re silly, and therefore they should always be in every game.

Bunny Ears

Mortifera.6138

A pointed kitten hat would be silly. That does not mean it should be in every game.

Bunny Ears

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Ronald MacDonald has been in the game since launch. Why not bunny ears?

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Bunny Ears

Just a flesh wound.3589

A pointed kitten hat would be silly. That does not mean it should be in every game.

That’s in game too.

Mini Feline Familiar.

Attachments:

ANet may give it to you.

Bunny Ears

Posted by: Huck.1405

Huck.1405

I’d like to see the Bunny ears and Cat ears available again. Folks have been asking for them for a long time Anet! Don’t you want our $$$$?

How about some Mickey Mouse ears too?

“You can teach ’em, but you cant learn ’em.”

Bunny Ears

Posted by: Rognik.2579

Rognik.2579

You don’t like the bunny ears? Does seeing them make you hopping mad?

Bunny Ears

Mortifera.6138

Har har harr…

Bunny Ears

Mortifera.6138

Because whether we are male or female, in Guild Wars 2 we all get to be pretty princesses that trounce eldritch abominations that threaten all of existence while wearing fashionable evening dresses and angel wings.

Fashion Wars 2. <3

Bunny Ears

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If you want to avoid silly things you’re playing the wrong game. Humour has always been a part of the Guild Wars world, ranging from characters making bad puns (even in serious situations) to things like…well the entire Halloween event.

If it helps at all the bunny ears (and the cat ears) have a headband – they’re not actually part of the character, they’re just a costume piece. Like the cat ears and devil horns I own and have worn in real life. Those were originally part of Halloween costumes, but I’ve incorporated them into other costumes too – I repainted one set of cat ears to dress up as a European wildcat for a fundraising event at work.

Unless the existence of Halloween costumes ruins the real-world too?

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Bunny Ears

Posted by: kurfu.5623

kurfu.5623

Good news everyone – Easter is coming, and bunny ears will probably show up on the gem store again!

Bunny Ears

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I don’t hate the bunny ears as much as the people who disrespect themselves so much that they would buy them. but when compared do the Job-O-Tron backpack, and the SAB minis and items, they’re not that bad. There are unfitting visuals I see one a week at best. And then there are the annoying vocal “weeee-you-jumped!” I hear almsot everyday because some obnoxious skritt bought the backpack and is running around with it.

Bunny Ears

Posted by: alcarver.5403

alcarver.5403

“Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it.” -Marge Simpson

Bunny Ears

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Bunny ears break your immersion but all those oversized backwings and stuff doesn’t? Interesting.

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Bunny Ears

Posted by: Frenzify.6832

Frenzify.6832

Immersion in an MMORPG? Excuse me while I laugh with my guild mate xx_DragonSlayer_xx

God… I just know there’s probably someone with that kind of name out there. As tired as I am with GW2 right now, I do have to defend some of its more sillier features. An MMO bogged down in overly serious crap will get stale over time, or just not attract as many players. And alos won’t be as fun. Not for me, anyway.

Also, just try an take the bunny ears away from my warrior! I dare you!

Bunny Ears

Just a flesh wound.3589

There are some looks that cry out for bunny ears to complete them.

Attachments:

ANet may give it to you.

Bunny Ears

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

Crafty. Perhaps a Lake Doric scroll backpack to complete it?

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

Bunny Ears

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I think I saw that guy in-game once. Or someone very like him. His name was something like I Am Mr Fabulous.

It’s a shame I wasn’t playing my charr mesmer My Pinkay at the time.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Bunny Ears

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

They don’t belong in the game’s setting and they break my immersion. Can we please not have any more cosmetic items like this one?

While I feel your pain, there are way too many silly items already and Anet keeps adding them (Shooshadoo). So I sincerely doubt that your wish will come true.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol