Bunny Ears Truly Gone?

Bunny Ears Truly Gone?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Katrina.1039

Katrina.1039

I was looking through the Account Vault – Wardrobe Storage and noticed something strange in the headgear sections, light, medium and heavy. There are no icons for the bunny ears. There are ones for all the animal fuzzy hats, devil horns, etc. Lots of gem store icons, some of them of course not available right now.

I never had them and for those of you that do, maybe you can see the picture of them in the Wardrobe Storage, but I sure can’t.

I hope this doesn’t mean they are gone for good for those of us that don’t have them. I know some have been hoping for these for quite a long time. I would like to see a definitive answer from ANet, but that is just a wish at this point. Thanks if you can.

Bunny Ears Truly Gone?

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Certain items like bunny ears and other items like the town clothes skins do not show up in your wardrobe, even as unlocked icons, until you unlock them.

The gem store scarf, for example, also does not show up in your wardrobe until you unlock it.

We’ll have to wait until easter time but they’ll probably come back at some point.

Bunny Ears Truly Gone?

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Here are your bunny ears

Attachments:

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Bunny Ears Truly Gone?

Posted by: Katrina.1039

Katrina.1039

LOL @ Ralphie!

Thanks for the information Mo Mo.

Bunny Ears Truly Gone?

Posted by: flutterderp.7562

flutterderp.7562

And here are the ones you were looking for… :P

Light: [&C9cDAAA=]
Medium: [&C9kDAAA=]
Heavy: [&C9gDAAA=]

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chat_link_format/0x0B_codes/Armor_skins/Headgear

Characters
El: Gracelyn Moonshadow | N: Lheonne | Me: Lojju | R: Sneffa
Stormbluff Isle

Bunny Ears Truly Gone?

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

I’m sure they will re-release them around Easter because of the ridiculous demand for them – everyone needs to calm down and be patient.