Bye bye GW2. A topic for everyone to say...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ShadowAlteros.6125

ShadowAlteros.6125

After some play-time ive thrown to this game, was totally for the worst update ever, even if you have to buy the expansion pack to get the half of the game(pay once, yes, sure kiss my ars)the last update was totally scrap that most of players will leave the game, yes even 80 lvl’s will abandon it for good. Everyone who throwed alot of time to characters to gain skill points and level up, will try recreate or try to find another way to reset their skills.
First. It should be asking if the player wants the game automatically place his/shes skilltrees/traits. Second. They should have added a tutorial to explain how it works. Third. WHY on earth would somebody just use ALL of the points for an uknown system that have just been released, and most of it is crap, i mean for real crap.

Whatever, just stop thinking all of that above said, tosh them in the way.

About for HoT(Heart of Thorns)why would somebody that already paid for the bloody game to pay another half of the price or even more to get access to a new character class, another bonus character slot, and other advantages and more “fun”(maps atc).
First its unfair players who cant afford it for any reason or because they dont want to tosh more money because THEY KNOW this game will have future packs, second its verry dissapointing for an already paid game and third it will ruin pvp matchmakings.

I will say Bye bye GW2, i paid my money from a really hard job, for me to gain access to a game that has more contain to be buyed to be played. I feel like im forced to play like WoW without month subscription.
Guys, sure its not my call, to tell you what things or games you buy, but this, will totally not worth your money,
Yes. For the first log-in to the game, you will realise that it has its own lvling system, and its really nice taking action while you can cast your spells and move arround and stuff. It is really enjoyable. Or it was, for me it is not anymore.

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Obligatory “Can I haz stuff” post. Mail me your materials in game please.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: Omega Zoa.3859

Omega Zoa.3859

lol “most of the players” please introduce me to this person called Most Of The Players.

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

Posted by: Mightylink.3816

Mightylink.3816

I don’t think they care about existing players, their goal is just to sell as many new copies of this game as they can <_<

Mightylink – Norn Necromancer
Mythiclink – Asura Engineer

Posted by: Runewolf.8456

Runewolf.8456

sounds like someone is having a knee-jerk reaction cause they don’t wanna take 5 minutes to re-make a build.

but you know if your leaving, can i have your stuff?

Posted by: Unloveableone.6082

Unloveableone.6082

Shut up and leave.
This is getting old.

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

sounds like someone is having a knee-jerk reaction cause they don’t wanna take 5 minutes to re-make a build.

Hey! I asked first!

#TeamJadeQuarry

Posted by: feelingood.2106

feelingood.2106

Its ~ 4 hours of new update and you saying its worst and blah blah..I bet you didnt even tried to understand this update.

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

I recommend taking a break and checking back later.

Sometimes it takes longer than others, and there have been times where I’ve considered GW2 virtually unplayable, but over the years I’ve found that eventually, I’m glad I came back.

I hope someday you find the same.

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka

ShadowAlteros.6125

I recommend taking a break and checking back later.

Sometimes it takes longer than others, and there have been times where I’ve considered GW2 virtually unplayable, but over the years I’ve found that eventually, I’m glad I came back.

I hope someday you find the same.

Lets hope it will have some better updates till then, farewell!
Have a nice playtime! :]

Posted by: MiniEquine.6014

MiniEquine.6014

It’s not our faults you don’t understand what the new update is doing. If you want to give up that easy, fine, bye, but that’s your choice.

As for HoT, nobody is making you buy it. If you think the price is not fair for the content presented, then don’t buy it.

Posted by: Mightylink.3816

Mightylink.3816

How do you remake your build? I’ve been asking this everywhere and everyone says you can’t.

Mightylink – Norn Necromancer
Mythiclink – Asura Engineer

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

how can you quit gw2 when it’s b2p?

Posted by: mmiminoo.4319

mmiminoo.4319

ON this patch is NOTHING god.
Why cannot reset hero points ?
Why cannot sped my SKILL SCROLL for what i want ?

HOW to i get MORE Hero Points ????
How to I reset hero points ??

I DONT need STUPID shards !!!!

I WANT back skill points !!!!
I Dont buy your datadisk, i play bis end of base game and NOTHING more
Bye Bye GW2

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

Lets hope it will have some better updates till then, farewell!
Have a nice playtime! :]

Definitely visit Lion’s Arch before you log out, though.

It’s like Epcot Center now — without the astronomical entrance fee.

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka

Posted by: bexbz.1905

bexbz.1905

please, let the door hit you on the way out

Necro Main Forever!
((helping out non-thinkers since 1989))

MiniEquine.6014

How do you remake your build? I’ve been asking this everywhere and everyone says you can’t.

Nothing is going to be exact, but if you are level 80, there is a good chance that a lot of the build you were using before can be re-established to some degree. Look for the traits that matched what you used to have and select them. The key here is that you can only take 3 trait lines now, but you get 9 traits instead of 7.

ShadowAlteros.6125

I dont have a door, i live in a cave.

MiniEquine.6014

?

Why cannot reset hero points ???

Once you spend them, they are used. they act just like skill points did before. You couldn’t refund your skill points before this patch either.

Why cannot sped my SKILL SCROLL for what i want ???

Skill scrolls don’t exist anymore but to convert into Spirit Shards, which no longer have an effect on skills.

You get enough Hero Points to unlock all base specializations, heal skills, utility skills, and elite skills by simply reaching level 80. You can unlock even more ( for elite specializations) by doing Hero Challenges (formerly skill challenges) in the maps.

You already asked this. See above.

You do if you need to do anything with the Mystic Forge. There came a point where skill points were completely useless after you unlocked everything too. Now you have two separate currencies: One for skills and one for mystic forge recipes.

You have them in the form of Hero points.

Ob du nur bis das Ende des Corespiels spielen wurede, dann du immer noch viel mehr zu spielen hast. Dieses Spiel hat viel zu tun, ehrlich kein Problem…

Bye Bye GW2

Bye. See above though. It’s really not that bad…

(edited by MiniEquine.6014)

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Can be a bit ‘much’ to re-learn everything, but if you take the time this patch mostly is amazing. I understand the frustration, but not this Angry hate post. It serves no purpose, and you probably will be enjoying the game a lot in a few days once you deal with the changes.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

Why cannot reset hero points ?
Why cannot sped my SKILL SCROLL for what i want ?

Bye Bye GW2

Hero points are like Skill Points in which when you spend them, you can’t get them back.

You get them leveling through to 80 – which will give you enough to unlock everything – or by doing the Hero Challenges – formerly known as Skill Point Challenges.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

I dont have a door, i live in a cave.

Cave or under a bridge?

Posted by: Gomssi.7246

Gomssi.7246

Yay, one less person to crowd the new LA!

Posted by: ckooken.8190

ckooken.8190

Hate to be that person, but while you are gone OP, maybe you should work on your English some.

You don’t have to pay a sub fee, and are complaining that you have to pay money for an expansion? It appears to offer just as much content, if not more, than most other expansions MMOs come with that include a sub fee.

Posted by: Vesuvius.9874

Vesuvius.9874

Is it wrong to ask a troll for all its in-game gold?

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

<——Rolls eyes.

Why did you post this thread at all? Righteous indignation? Please.

Posted by: DarkOcean.8746

DarkOcean.8746

Bye bye GW2! Helloooooooooo Heart of Thorns!

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

If talking about traits? Did you even try them out lol I tried the 3 toons I play in wvw and not going to lie they seem more OP. Also guildie came online, messed with his traits and said this sucks yet after playing for a bit turned around and said OMG I FEEL OP NOW.

I didn’t lose anything, all my skills and traits I unlocked were still there. LA looks better than every if you ask me..

Once again you can’t make everyone happy. I think so far this is one of the better updates from Anet.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

Posted by: makagoto.1204

makagoto.1204

why do you people have to make a thread for this ? if i was as dissapointed as you are i would just have silently left the game for some time or forever without all this drama…
Playing 9 professions i actually like a lot of the changes. Just having to rely on power builds and the need of having the usual zerk meta elitist super uber builds annoyed the hell out of me, but i simply adapted to that style. Now i am finally free from that boring game style. Thank you Arenanet for that!

mmiminoo.4319

Once you spend them, they are used. they act just like skill points did before. You couldn’t refund your skill points before this patch either.

Thats right

Skill scrolls don’t exist anymore but to convert into Spirit Shards, which no longer have an effect on skills.

I DONT want Stupid SHARDs -> i want convert my SKILL scrolls to Hero poitns !!!

You get enough Hero Points to unlock all base specializations, heal skills, utility skills, and elite skills by simply reaching level 80. You can unlock even more ( for elite specializations) by doing Hero Challenges (formerly skill challenges) in the maps.

Maximal what i need is 500 stupid shards, no 2000+
How to I Get MORE hero points when i have all challenages complet ?
I save skill scrolls for other character for future, now i do must make all stupid hero challenges AGAIN
Stupid politic forcing players to play again…

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

OP, while it might seem overwhelming, it’s actually a pretty kitten ed good update. Maybe you should join a guild and people can help you through the changes.

MiniEquine.6014

Thats right

I DONT want Stupid SHARDs -> i want convert my SKILL scrolls to Hero poitns !!!

Maximal what i need is 500 stupid shards, no 2000+
How to I Get MORE hero points when i have all challenages complet ?
I save skill scrolls for other character for future, now i do must make all stupid hero challenges AGAIN
Stupid politic forcing players to play again…

Why do you need more Hero Points than the maximum? Hero Points don’t do anything after you’ve unlocked everything…

mmiminoo.4319

Why do you need more Hero Points than the maximum? Hero Points don’t do anything after you’ve unlocked everything…

I dotn WATN more Hero points to lvl 80 character !! i WANT to for my low lvl character !!!!
i farm skill scroll and tome of knowlage and make another 80 profesion
Its too difficult to understand that ???

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Why do some people feel so self important that they feel the need to say goodbye here? Especially when they’re hard pressed to write a semi-coherent sentence, let alone a paragraph.

So you tried the update for a mere couple hours. So you didn’t like it and are rage quitting. So what? Goodbye already.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

OP, while it might seem overwhelming, it’s actually a pretty kitten ed good update. Maybe you should join a guild and people can help you through the changes.

Completely agree. Take the time to learn the new process and enjoy the skill balance and new trait system. This is so much better than the NPE.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Guys, sure its not my call, to tell you what things or games you buy

This.