CURRENT EVENTS suggestion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Brimstar.9036

Brimstar.9036

If ANET plans on keeping adding more current events to lineup, it would be nice to have a option to click on and off telling us whats newly activated. Some current events dont even show up unless the event is started in the first place, so many people missing out on these current events. To make it more engaging, I suggest a tab in the right hand corner that can be toggled on and off to show you current events active or at least most active event, this will produce better results with trailing people along with these things in the long run.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I would love to have a way to show all current events show on the map. There’s nothing more annoying to me when trying do events to know that there are events going on somewhere, elsewhere on the map but my map is showing a big NOPE, nuttin honey.

I don’t care if it’s far away or close. I want to see it and it’s up to me to decide if I want to try for it. No current events showing makes the maps look dead. Events popping up all over the map for me to choose from is what I want.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Do you mean currently active events on your map? or the Current Events for LS3?

I wouldn’t mind being able to see active events on the map at all times tbh, make it feel a bit more chaotic and give people the options to do something instead of running around trying to find something to do.

If it is about the LS3 Current Events, they are made intentionally vague to create an atmosphere among the community members to band together to solve riddles and get invested in bits of the story as it slowly slowly unfolds.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

(edited by Zietlogik.6208)